Chapter 1

mariah's p.o.v.

I woke up to a loud noise coming from my room it was my alarm clock. I looked at the alarm clock and the first thought i had was crap im late for school. I got up straightened my hair and got dressed quickly then did my make up grabbed a apple and a bannanna. I ate it fast and ran out the front door to the bus stop. There I see my best friend crystal waiting for me there,all I could think is she must of been mad that I wasent there before her. We both walked over to each other and did ower hand shake that only me and crystal can do. Then when i was about to explain why I was late this new girl came up to us and said "oh what the hell are you guys doing in my spot" i said to her " excuse me ginger I dont see your name on it" then all of a sudden I see crystal eating some mac n cheese all I could think is why the hell does she have mac n cheese. Then the bitch said to us "you rachet ass bitches step aside or ill beat you" " oh hell no nobody calls me rachet and gets away with it" I started pulling her hair then all I heard was RIP. All I see is that, that ginger has a afro and looks like ronald mcdonald in my opion. she said " YOU RIPPED OFF MY WIG DO U KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THIS COST I DONT THINK SO IT COST MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE" i said to her " HOW DO U KNOW WERE I LIVE ARE YOU STALKING ME OR SOMETHING" " EVERYONE RONALD MCDONALD IS STALKING ME" then i feel something wet on my arm "eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww" it was crystals mac n cheese it was gross but I ate it anyway then all I could see is everyone laughing there asses off because everyone heard what I said about the ginger stalking me. She was cherry red with embarrassment. I was laughing even more because crystal fell to the ground. I thought this would be a good time to scream pony to her hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So I ran over to her and screamed "PPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY"