Chapter 4

Shawns P.O.V.

I saw this really cute girl walk off the bus so I walked up to her and asked her what her name was she said slowly and quietly "oh a....my my name is c-c-crystal and who are you exactly?" i said back to her "my name is Shawn Anderson aka the guy that you didnt want to talk to on the bus now will you tell me why you are so upset. is it because you and that girl were fighting? Also what is your last name we might be in some classes together?" she looked back at me sharply and said "Green" then she just left almost looking back with a glare but I could also see her little smirk with a faint blush. Then I got to my locker and see the girl that she was arguing with and I saw her looking in the oppsite direction and so i turned my head to see Ryan right across from me let the hell bent day begin. I got to my homeroom and saw all three of them there. Then the bell rang, and iIwas stuck with this freaky looking teacher and I also noticed that the girl crystal was arguing with was here to so I turned around and I asked her " why did you make crystal cry"All she did was stare at me with her blackish brown eyes, and flipped me off like she dident care who saw. Then the teacher looked at her and she just sat there and ignored her without a care in the world. After sitting in completely boring classes for about 2 hr and 45 mins the bell rang and my schedule said that it was time for lunch and you know what that means..............................LUNCH TIME BABY OHHH YA IMMA GET LIKE 5 SLICES OF PIZZA CUZ I LOVE PIZZA AND....... right in the middle of my sentence that girl that was fighting with crystal said to me "WHAT IS YOUR FRICKING PROBLEM PICKIN SIDES WHEN YOU ONLY KNOW HALF THE STORY YOU RETARD!!!" "HEY YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED IT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SHE LOOKED UPSET"!!!!! THEN SHE SLAPPED ME ACROSS THE FACE AND SAID..... "THERE ARE SOMETHINGS YOU JUST DONT NEED TO KNOW STAY OUT OF MY BUISNESS AND I'LL STAY OUT OF YOURS LIKE THAT FIGHT YOU AND RYAN HAD YA I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE"."WELL WHY DONT YOU TELL ME WHY RYAN AND YOU WERE MAKIN OUT ON THE BUS EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED THERE!"Then ryan came out of nowhere and pushed me one the ground and said."I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DEALIN WITH BUT YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT IF YOU KEEP BOTHERING HER NOW GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I MESS UP YOUR FACE LIKE YOU MESSED UP MY LIFE". Then Crystal came out of nowhere and started to fight with that Mariah chick and before you knew it me and ryan were punching eachother and then all four of us were sitting in detention for lunch and had to stay after to meet with the guidence consuler and in fact the day turned out worse then I suspected. ya im so excited.