Chapter 11

Crystal's P.O.V.
I woke up in the hospital Mariah was there so were her parents and so was Ryan and Shawn.All the people I loved, all the people who were important,all the people that loved me and then I thought is this it ? no one in my family cares do they even have the balls to show and check on there niece,granddaughter,or cousin? Really ? I can't believe this I thought but I couldn't think to much because my head was all bandaged and it was throbbing intensely so I put my head back and looked around"Hey Crystal how ya feelin you alright?""Im fine but my head hurts and ssssssssss owe"
All of a sudden I got a sharp pain in my side."Oh my god baby are you alright what happened were does it hurt come on babe tell me I'll fix it"." No I'm fine it's just my side it really hurts when I sit up or try to move.""Well don't move then I can't lose you if I do I will lose everything because that's what you are my everything and I can't live without you.""Well I won't move then because I can't lose you either your my everything too and without you there would be apart of my heart that is gone."Then before I could finish my sentence Shawn kissed me and it was perfect and beautiful. It felt like it lasted for hours and maybe it did because when I looked up and everyone was gone. Shawn was lying next to me with his leg on mine and his hands wrapped around me"shhh rest now baby don't say anything just lie down and sleep."I looked up at him his eyes were glimmering as the sun set with are bodies intertwinded we fell asleep just like that.