new roomie- pt. 3

the sounds of Jerome in your dream shock you and you wake.
You jolt, flusted. Jerome suddenly clears his throat.
"are you awake?" you whisper
"was it that obvious?" he says teasing you.
you turn over on your side away from him
"you know I really can't sleep at night without doing something productive that day."
you say nothing.
"were you dreaming, doll face? you sure we're tossing and turning!" he lets out a maniacal laugh that chills you. you again are silent.
you hear him pop out of bed and walk towards yours.
"miss y/n, were you dreaming about someone?"
your heart starts racing. how did he know?
"can you leave me the fuck alone?"
"ooh, sounds like something a guilty person would say." he says in a baby voice, then laughs again.
"I was having a nightmare." you lie
"really? about what"
"you keeping me from sleeping."
"really? because when you said my name you didn't sound angry, you sounded... delighted." he says in a seductive tone, his breath tickling your ear.
a gaurd knocks on the door.
"go to bed you freaks!"
"how rude." Jerome falls carelessly on the bed.
you lay in silence for awhile. did you actually say anything? about him?
but you weren't crazy, because Jerome made you have the dream.

as you were drifting off to sleep, you heard him stirring. the harder you tried, the more he would stir.
he let out a deep breathe, and that's when you gave up. you were as still as a rock. Jerome was- was he really? no
he didn't seem that stupid?
you listened more closely. his breathes we're uneven, and the sound of fabric rubbing against eachother. he was touching himself.
that's what the noises were. he was actually moaning your name.
after a few minutes of pure shock, he-
finished.
you had to admit, it kind of turned you on to have him pleasure himself in the same room as you. it felt dirty, and you liked it.
you were so compelled to say something, yet nothing could leave your lips. you were still stunned.
you didn't sleep a wink that night.