New Little Toy- pt 2

His words rang in your head. You didn't have a clear idea of what he was talking about, other than you thought he wasn't half bad looking.
"well, now what am I gonna do with you?" he asks, grimacing.
He was horrifying, and in a strange way it thrilled you. You shook with terror.
"Don't be scared, doll. I don't bite, at least not until I buy you dinner!" He gives a pycotic laugh.
"Your insane," is all you manage.
"Ok, your starting to bore me..."
he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a needle then grabs your arm tightly.
"Maybe I can make Jim come to us..."
you start to scream as he jabs the needle into your arm. He cups your mouth shut as you struggle and slowly slip into unconsciousness.

You wake in a cement room, nothing but your bra and underwear on. A cloth is tied around your mouth. Your drenched in sweat, but somehow freezing.
Your sitting in a chair, legs tied and arms chained to the far sides of the walls.
Tears begin to swell in your eyes, and your heart pounds. The throbbing in your ears as you struggle is quicky snapped by the sound of the door clicking open.

"hiya gourgous"
You scream. His grin sends shivers up your spine. He holds a camera in his hand.
"why so nervous, sweety? Ill take good care of ya."
Your not convinced.
He sets the camera up on its tripod.
"you and me are going to make a little video for Gordo and the rest of Gotham, sweet cheeks." he laughs.
You cry.
"alright, baby doll, remeber to smile for the camera!"
He presses a botton, and a light turns on.
Jerome laugh is low and ominous.
"well, well, well. Look what we have here...." jerome walks behind you and places his hands firmly on your bare shoulders.  you flitch at his cold touch.
"looks like gotham PD got a upgrade. Not for long though, unless jimmy gordon shows himself. Or, maybe, Ill make Y/Ns pretty little face a little less perfect..."
he pulls out a knife and sticks it in your mouth, gently pushing the side of your lip. You start shaking.
"you have 6 hours" he says deeply. he pulls the knife out of your mouth. then the ominous laugh starts again.
He skips over to the camera and clickes the button. the light turns off.
You starts struggling again, trashing around in your chair and chains as he turns to leave with the camera. before you even realize, your begging him to free you. "ppleeh" a muffled please escapes your lips.
just as Jerome opens the door, he stops. he turns his head a little to the side.
"what was that, y/n?"
"puuhfs" it bursts out again. Terror pings in your head.
he turns back to you.  An intense look of desire fills his eyes. Hes not grinning, he has more of a longing, greedy look on his face.
he steps over to you, his green eyes locked with yours. strands of his ginger hair fall into his face.
A feeling surfaces in your stomach. A sickly feeling.
you cant deny it. Something about the way he looks, the way hes looking at you, makes you want him.
he rips of the cloth covering your mouth.
Your lip quivers. he graspes your chin in his hand.
"again." he says softly, towering over you
"please" you whisper.
he cracks an evil smile and lets out a little chuckle.
"how about.... I make a little video just for us, officer y/n?"
he walks over and places the camera on the tripod again, figets with it a moment and then presses the botton again.
He makes eye contact with you, then pulls his shirt over his head.
"its been a long time since ive done this. I dont think with anyone as pretty as you" he chuckles
He bends down and your eyes are level. and reaches around you. Your bra falls to the ground. He licks his lips, and slowly leans down to your breast, still staring up at you.
His toung begins licking your nipple, massaging and teasing. He bites gentley down.
You stare up at him in silence. were you really going to do this?
was it worth it?
Maybe he would let you live.
Anything was worth a try at this point.
you let out a little whine of plesaure. He smiles with your breast still between his lips.
He works his way over to the other, a little more agressivly this time.
You moan a little louder, too.
as he makes his way up to your neck, his hands slopily find the ropes that hold your legs to the chair.
He unties then, and you swing your legs around his waist.
You feel his hard manhood press against your heat.
he kisses you. His toung darts into your mouth and you battle for a moment. you bite his lip and he moans
then he begins to pull your panties down.
"I knew you were naughty," he pulls away, grinning as he undoes his zipper.
" fuck you." you say as he stands, lifting you up with him.
he pauses.
"..gladly!"  he forces himself inside you. You let out a scream in pain, that quickly became pleasure. He spends no time waiting for you to adjust to his size. He holds your ass as he forces your body onto his hard cock. He lets out a moan of pleasure as you slam onto him, over and over.
"oh, i could get used to this, y/n" he laughs, then grunts agressivly. His thrusts become animalistic, and your screams become more and more broken. You feel your body go numb, and then you feel it. The climax.
"fuck, I think im... Fuckk" you breathe out.
"You naughty slut, someone needs to fuck you silly more often."
you moan in agreance.
"Your gonna make me cum, gorgous." He whispers in your ear.
As he spills himself inside you, he looks you deeply in the eye.
"after that, your not going anywhere."