Jeremiah pt.3

You couldn't help it. You loved him hitting you, beating you silly. You wanted to laugh it felt so good.
But you kept it in as best you could.
"You're so quiet now. So disappointing."
Jeremiah gives your ass one last good, hard smack, and flips you back over.
"perhaps, I should be a gentleman, and do something for you, darling. I do feel bad for being so... harsh on our first date,"
he leans down to your face, and makes intense eye contact with you as he slowly and gently removes your panties.
He leans away, removing them fully from your body, and tucks them neatly into his shirt pocket.
"I'm sorry I've been such a bad host, miss y/n, I do hope this makes up for it." he leans into your sweet warmth and gently writhes his tounge between your sopping wet folds.
you give up, and let out a deep moan.
you can feel Jeremiah smile a little.
"do you like that, little one?" he pulls away from you, and you whine.
"mm yes, you do." he says lustfully, and continues feasting on your heat.
his tounge glides a long the lips of your pussy, covering it in spit. your legs tremble every now and then from the pleasure.
"oh god, Jeremiah, I think I'm-"
"ah ah ah, not so fast, my dear. That only happens when I am ready." he says in his soft, calm voice.
you watch him lean up, his crotch bulging out at you, begging for you.
you lick your lips and bite your lip a little.
"hungy, darling?" he says amused.
"please," you beg.
"address me properly, then I will reward you."
"please, master." you say
"very good." he pushes your body back so you can sit up more, and then undoes his pants.
He shoves himself into your mouth and you moan in pleasure.
he pushes himself deeply into you, letting out a high moan.
"your so insides are so tender, my sweet, for someone so wicked."
he thrusts into you again, harder.
You let a moan of pleasure escape your lips.
"I knew I could get something out of you. Now, I wonder how much it takes to make you scream."
his voice becomes more hushed, deep and ravenous.
He pounds into you, in a steady pumping motion. You hear him seething as he pushes himself in all the way. You can't help but moan.
He lifts up your waist slightly, but pushes your back down. The pressure on your stomach drives you closer to your climax.
"Jeremiah, I'm- "
"yes, Y/N. finish for me."
your moan turns into a scream. Jeremiah lets out a soft moan of relief,
and pumps again a few times while his cock softens.
"Your so lovely." he whispers in your ear.
you respond with nothing but a moan.
"your mine. anyone who touches you will regret it."
you whimper at his protective words.
"Now sleep, my princess."