New Little Toy- Pt.1

You have been a part time nurse at Arkham for about 3 months now. You are still training, but your supervisor thinks you're ready for the "big stuff."
Major mistake, because once he saw you, he couldn't stop thinking about you.
You went home late one night. It was pouring and colder than death. You decided that it was a good night for a bath.
you drew a hot bath, put in some soap and salts, and lit some candles. You laid out a little f/c silk nightgown that fell halfway down your hips.
You soaked in the tub, enjoying the sound of the thunder and rain tapping the windows.
Then, the lights under the door went out.
Dammit, Must have lost power
you thought.
You continued to bathe yourself for a few more moments, and then climbed out of the tub.
You felt strange, like someone was watching you. You often got that feeling living alone though. You were kind of used to it.
You wrapped a towel around your body and opened the bathroom door.
You put on your panties and the silk nightgown, and then went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for bed.
You reached up to grab a glass from the cabinet, when you hear his voice.
"Don't you look gorgeous," He said
You dropped the glass on the ground and it shattered.
"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you. I just want to ask you a few questions."
He stood up from the chair, revealing his pale skin and slicked back red hair. It was him.
"If you play nicely, maybe ill let you go. But if you don't, well then I'm sure I can find a place for a pretty girl like you."
You shook on the verge of tears. He got even closer to you.
"Please don't hurt me, Jerome."
"Oh? You remember my name? I'm glad I left an impression on you, princess!" His tone is sarcastic and playful.
"Please don't hurt me," you say as he leans over you.
"I don't want to sweetie, I just need you to tell me where Jim Gordon is"
"Who?"
You ask
His tone gets frustrated, and he pulls out a  knife and holds it to your throat.
"C'mon, doll I know your in kahoots with everyone down at the station, where is my pal Jimmy, hm?"
"I don't know what your talking about." you start to cry.
Jerome pushes the knife harder onto your throat.
"Oh really, pumpkin?" He threatens.
He suddenly seems confused, and pulls away from you.
"You really don't know where ol Jim bob is huh?"
"No." you croak out.
"I'm sorry, beautiful. I didn't mean to scare you. You know, you really are very, very beautiful."
You shiver at the way he speaks.
"oh, don't be shy now."
He leans into your ear,
"I know your not as innocent as you pretend to be"