Prolouge

It was a ordinary night in the village of Konohagakure (I will hereafter reference it as Konoha) the strongest among the five great hidden villages. Well as normal as one can be with a child screaming in agony in an alleyway in the middle of the night... ANYWAYS that boy is Naruto Uzumaki secretly Namikaze because some old guy thought that by only giving him his mothers name will reduce the amount of threats he may have to face even though the clan is one of the most feared took 3 of the great village's to destroy their one village yea so gonna help him. Now lets go to our favorite Blonde who is screaming in agony. "AHHHHHHH PLEASE STOP NO NO WHY ARE U DOING THIS" says the young Uzumaki (secretly Namikaze don't forget that part) "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY YOU DEMON YOU MURDERED THOUSANDS INCLUDING MY SISTER!!" says this random chunin that I'm too lazy to think of a name for "no I di-didn't please sto-AHHHH" Naruto tells/screams as he gets pinned to a wall by a kunai through his hands "SHUD UP" said that guy again "I think everyone deserves to know what you are" said the unholy Chunin "wha-what do u mean" says Naruto "This" says the chunin as he started to carve words into Naruto's little body with a kunai "AHHHH NO NO PLEASE STOP AGHHHH" Cries Naruto in Pain "HAHAHAHA" laugh the chunin in sick sadistic pleasure "wh-why" said Naruto before losing conscious the last thing he saw was the chunin walking away leaving him to rot hanging from the wall blood all over him with the word DEMON  carved into his chest.

Hey guys it's me the author pls tell me what u think of my story so far I do read comments and I would appreciate it if u comment and vote thank u 😊. I know its short and I apologize i will try to make them longer and updates might be slow... other than that JA~NE