Chapter 1

Hey guys welcome back to my story if u guys have any tips pls do tell me in the comments. I do not own Naruto or avatar the last air-bender.

----------------------

In Konoha hospital in Room NO:59 our blonde haired protagonist lays unconscious with Hiruzen Sarutobi the third Hokage AKA kami no shinobi, the professor, the old man I mentioned about at the start of the story or as Naruto calls him Old man. "Oh Naruto-Kun how I wish I could protect you from these simple minded fools." says the old Kage who lived through all three great shinobi world wars. "Hokage-Sama we have found the perpetrator." Said an ANBU shinobi with a boar mask covering his face from view. Wait where did he come from?. The old Kage narrowed his eyes at that statement "good send him to Ibiki and Anko tell them to have fun". "Hokage-Sama don't you think that's a bit harsh I mean he was just doing what he thought was best" said the Boar masked ANBU. "Are you questioning my orders Boar." The Hokage stated rather than questioned. The ANBU visibly flinched at that "Of course not Hokage-Sama" "Good now deliver the message" Hiruzen Orders the ANBU "Hai Hokage-Sama".

"Ugh whe-Where am I" says Naruto groggily. "Naruto Naruto my boy how are you feeling" says Hiruzen "wa-water" says Naruto in his raspy voice "Right here right here" says hiruzen as he gives Naruto the water. Naruto gulps it down like his life depended on it "Naruto" says Hiruzen solemnly "hey old man" "yes Naruto what is it?" asks Hiruzen "why do they hate me?" asks Naruto "my boy I wish I could tell you but I don't know myself" said Hiruzen "Am I really a monster?" says Naruto tearing up and sniffling now. "No my boy if anything they are the monster's" says Hiruzen trying to comfort the boy as he hugs him after a couple of minutes of crying and comforting words Naruto had fallen asleep. "Oh Minato how I wish you were still alive" said Hiruzen as the sun started setting.

-----------------

And Done Folks Chapter 1 is Out and ready wow ok. I know its short but I'm not really good at writing long chapters I will try to write longer chapters but no promises. And as always make sure to comment, vote and follow your friendly neighborhood Author OUT.