Chapter 2

Hey guys its me your friendly neighborhood Author back with yet another chapter why cause I'm bored now onto the story.

I was walking down the road to the academy wondering what I did wrong to be treated like this. "ITS NOT FAIR!! Why why me" I thought as I clutched my chest where the words 'DEMON' were carved onto my chest I didn't even notice when I reach the classroom at the academy. As I entered I just simply didn't say anything and when to my seat in the backrow my thoughts on the shinobi world shifting slowly.

No one dared to speak after all THE Naruto Uzumaki just walked in without a grand entrance or even uttering a single word it was puzzling to say the least but they just chalked it upto a one time thing. Why because he's Naruto Uzumaki the trouble maker, the dobe, the deadlast, the goofball who always smiles no matter what. All of them thought that all except one. One who had pale lavender eyes filled why worry and sadness she is none other than Hinata Hyuga "N-Naruto-Kun".

Just then Iruka Umino the class teacher walked in with his assistant Mizuki (idk Mizuki's last name) "Hello class" says Iruka as everyone ignores him leaving a snickering Mizuki and a annoyed Iruka "I said HELLO CLASS" shouted/said iruka using his big head jutsu scaring a all of them and some even fall to the ground "now that I have your attention there wont be any lesson's today don't even think about it u brats. Now as I was saying that is because we will be doing taijutsu today and as u can see Sasuke isn't here today. That's cause a trajic incident has befallen Konoha. The entire Uchiha clan was massacred with only one survivor.... Sasuke".

There new chappy done wow again ik its short but im trying to make them longer. Make sure you guys vote and comment I do read your comments and highly appreciate them and the votes thank you <3.