Dramione has another life

Hey everybody this is my first story so try not to be to hard in the comments OK. OK I give you the first chapter.

CH 1...........Life without love.

Hermione's POV.

"Hey Granger, I just saw Weaslebee with other girl. If you want you can cry on my shoulder."

"GO AWAY IDIOTOIC MALFOY! IF YOU CANT TELL I DON'T CARE!" I screamed across the train the Hogwarts.

"It doesn't look like it does it head girl."Malfoy said with his famous smirk.

It took me a while to figure out what he ment.

"Oh no. Don't tell me your head boy."

"In the flesh."

"Oh crap."

Ever cence the stupid war, me and Ronald haven't been the same. just yesterday he told me that he cheated on me and that's why he left in the middle of the battle of finding horcroxes.

"Hermione I think I love you." Malfoy kissed me passionately, and I deepend the kiss. What was wrong with me. This is Malfoy. But it seemed so real and passionate. Then I heard Harry's voice and found myself in bed and was boggled. Apparently I was kissing the wall because Ginny was looking at the wall and asked if it liked my kiss.I'm lonely forever.

"But it seemed so real......" I murmured.

"What was Mione?" Ginny asked.

"Nothing. I was dreaming of kissing an idiot."

"Who?" Ginny retorted.

"Malfoy."

"WHAT!!"