Genevieve and Sarah

HEY GUYS!!!!!  So im sorry for taking so long. But now I'm bringing in my bffs Sarah and Genevieve. Also my friend Genevieve wrote this story! Go and checkout her stories!!! One of them is called INTO THE MIRROR! Here it is! Another chapter of Dramione has another life.

Hermione's Pov:

We finished are feast late that night and went to bed. I talked to Draco all night and decided that he's not as bad as I used to think he was. I'm not quite sure what to think of him yet. I got up early this morning to see the arrival of the Bobatons and Durmstrang. McGonnegall had anounced that they would be arriving last night and I can hardly wait.

I get up, get dressed and go down stairs to the great hall. Like me, everybody is downstairs and excited. I sit down at the Gryffindor table and talk to Ron and Harry. We finish eating almost late, (because Ron wouldn't stop eating!) and run outside. We arrive just in time. The Bobatons come first. "Move out of the way!" Hagrid yells. Some of the students don't listen which I find annoying and Hagrid yells again "Did ya' here me? Move out of the runway!" The students scatter this time because the carriage is pretty much falling from the sky. It almost hits the ground and then pulls back up again. This happened over and over again until the carriage finally landed safely on the ground. Bobaton girls pour out of the carriage all excited and smiling.

Next the Durmstrang. A huge almost pirate-looking ship comes out of the lake. The deck is now covered with Durmstrang girls and boys of many different age types. The ship docks and all of the Durmstrang run as excited as ever. Before we get stampeded I grab Ron and Harry and pull them out of the way.

Now I take this time to notice the Bobatons. They look simple and beautiful. They are wearing their blue uniforms and their hair is up in a ponytail. They look gorgeous. There is one girl who stands out from the rest of them. She appears to be kind of like the head girl. She is tall with brown hair and hazel eyes. Then, Madame Maxine steps out of the carriage. She looks the same as she did in my fourth year at Hogwarts.

Now I notice the Durmstrang. The girls and boys wear close to the same thing. Brownish red uniforms. The girls have their pulled all the way back. Everybody seems pretty much the same as last time we saw them. We go back to our dormitories to make way for the Slytherin girls and boys and Ravenclaw the same with Hufflepluff.

Nobody was very enthusiastic about moving their stuff but, we eventually got everybody settled. I went down to the common room to study. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I look back to see, not Harry, not Ron, but Draco.

My imdeate reaction before I thought about was this "Don't touch me." I said but immediately regretted. "Please, sit down." I say now, a little calmer. "You've got quite the common room. Though it's smaller than the Slytherin common room. Ours is huge." Draco says slyly."Yes well, you get used to it over the years. Are you excited that the Bobatons and the Durmstrang came?" I ask trying to change the subject so we don't have to have an argument. "Well, they both are very different." He said though he sounded like he actually didn't like it. "You'll get used to it. Don't worry." I say trying to cheer him up. "I'll leave you to your studying then." He says and gets up and leaves. How come I never know what to say? I think. I study until dinner time and we all go down to the great hall.

First the Bobatons make their entrence. They all walk in and do a very lyrical dance sort of routine and I see the brown haired one again. She's deffinently the main girl. They sit down and them the Durmstrang come in. They do sort of a marching routine including fire.

There was one girl and one boy at the front. The girl had blond haired girl with strait hair. She seemed to know what she was doing. They finished and we started the feast. Ron leans over and whispers to us "Do either of you know the name of the girl with the wavy brown hair?" Ron asks hopefully pointing to the main girl in Bobatons. "No." Harry and I say in unison. "She's gorgeous." He says looking at her longingly. "I bumped into the blond girl in Durmstrang. She's nice. She reminds me kin of you Hermione. Her name is Sarah." Harry says changing the subject.

"I still want to know her name." Ron says looking over at the Bobatons again. "Go and ask her what her name is then." I say. I mean it's the most logical thing. "She'll think I'm weird." Ron says sadly. As if on cue the brown haired Bobaton brushes past our table. "Yep. Gorgeous." Ron says sadly.

"When she sits back down you should go ask her what is her name." I say. "Are you sure? She might think I'm odd." Ron asks nervously. Harry laughs. "Don't worry Ron, we'll go together." Harry says smiling. The girl sits back down and Harry almost literally pulls Ron over to the Bobaton table. Harry seems to be doing all the talking until Ron turns beet red and starts talking. The brown haired Bobaton blushes, smiles, and replies. A very red Ron and a on the verge of laughing Harry walk back to the Gryfinfor table.

The Bobatons all crowd around the brown haired girl. "Her name is Geneviève." Harry says smiling. "She's even more gorgeous up close. I think I made a fool of myself though." Ron says with his head down. "You did fine Ron. Honestly, it was really funny." Harry says bursting our laughing. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Ron I'm sure you did fine." I say giggling.