Hogwarts

Hey guys so I've had writers block on all my stories lately so I've been writing stuff until I can think. When I have something on my other stories, I will let you know. I have something here, so here you go..... I've also been busy working with school and on my cello. So does here another chapter of Dramione has another life.

Harrys Pov

We get off the train and I see Hermione coming toward us.

"Here comes Hermione,  Gin. But who's that with her?" I asked.

"It looks like........ Malfoy!!!!!" Ginny yelled.

I drew my wand and pointed it at him. Hermione told me to put it down but I refused.

"Harry you wouldn't hurt headboy would you?" Hermione asked me. I looked at her, at him, then back to her. I groaned and put my wand down. Malfoy gave her her trunks and said that she'll see him later.

"Hermione..... Is he really...... Do you trust him?" I asked. She answered that he was nice and sweet and stuff like that. I was disgusted that she trusted him. He called her a mudblood for crying out loud!!!!!!

"Harry, I know what your thinking but its not like that's he's gonna call me a mudblood. He's gotten sweet.... But he tried to hold my hand......." Hermione said.

"HE WHAT!!!!!!" Ginny bellowed.

Hermione explained what happend on the train while we got in the carrige. When we got to Hogwarts our mouths were open.

Hermiones pov

When we got to the great hall, I was called up to the head table.

"Hermione!!! We get to sit up here tonight!" Malfoy said.

"What!!!! Is it going to be like this every night?" I asked.

"No, only in rare occasions." He responded. I sighed, walked down to ginny and them and told them that I have to sit up there tonight and only tonight.  They  asked if HE was going to be up there. I said yes and they looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed and told them I'll see them later, then I headed back up to the head table and sat next to Malfoy.