Old Friends

Hey so I'm bringing in my friends Genevieve, Nicole, Sarah, and Megan!!!!! yayayayayayaya....... here you go!!!(Some are coming later than others.)

Hermiones pov

"Hermione!" someone called

"Nicole!"

"That's Professor Black to you! I'm the DADA teacher this year!" Nicole said.

"That's AMAZING!!!!!" I said. "Oh, Professor, this is Draco Malfoy. Malfoy this is professor Nicole Black."

"Pleased to meet you. Just how do tou guys know each other?" Malfoy asked.

"Oh. Well she used to babysit me when we were younger.... then one day she stopped. I now know that she stopped because she was a muggleborn too. That day she got her letter. We sat together on the train the year I got my letter." I said still excited that my friend is my professor.

As soon as I finished the sorting started so we stopped talking and clapped when the first years got sorted. Then McGonnegall got up to make announcments. She introduced the teachers. I clapped loudly when she introduced Nicole.  Then she said " Now we have some new additions to the staff. Our head boy is Mr. Draco Malfoy from Slytherin, and Ms. Hermione Granger from Gryffindor." We both stood up. "Our headboy and girl are going to be sitting up here the first Friday of every month. Now, let the feast begin!" And with that the feast came up. 'I love the sound of the the first years seeing this for the first time.' I thought.