1

Your pov

I was walking home and I saw the Mega Pizza Plex and I was like I should go there I'm cold and soaked anyway so why not when I arrive to the pizza plex I walked in I paid for ticket to get in It was 20 bucks but hey im gonna to  stay here until it closes I went over to a bench and sat down and I scrolled on my phone When I looked It was closing hours and the doors were closing "No no no I'm still in here!" then the doors closed And then I said dang it how am I supposed to get home now then I heard footsteps coming up to me I turned around and I saw the chica animatronic and she said "Staff only" " What the hell" I said  then I ran and hid In the trash when I got in there I regret it my decision it stunk really bad When I did not hear chica anymore I got out and ran for it then I ran into something I looked up it was the 1 and only Freddy Fazbear.

Then I heard him say "are you okay"   "Oh Yeah I'm fine but everybody is chasing me I don't know why but ok"but what are you doing here after hours freddy asked. Well I was on my phone and I lost track of time and the door is closed when I was in here. Oh Okay I just want to make sure you're ok he said It's fine Freddy  but can you help me Please? You ask, then Freddy looked at you and said "of course super star I will help you get out of here". Thanks freddy your the best, you said. Then chica was heading yours and Freddy's way and then Freddy said, "SuperStar  you can try to get in my stomach hatch if you can fit that is". Then I squeezed into his stomach hatch and then he closed it and walked around like there was nothing in his stomach hatch.

Then I said " Freddy it's really uncomfortable in here could you make it a bit more bigger".   "I'm sorry Superstar its the best I can do superstar",  freddy said. Then Roxanne wolf came out of nowhere and came up to Freddy and asked, " have you seen the kid here anywhere freddy , Roxy asked.  Nope I have not seen her yet Roxy sorry but ill keep looking, Freddy answered. Then Roxanne stormed off and looked every where for me but had no luck. Then I got out of Freddy stomach hatch and after I got out I had to stretch I was very squished in there.  I looked at the time and it was only 2 am this is going to be a long night.. .

Hope you have a good day or good night and sorry that this was a short chapter