7

Freddy pov

"tell me the truth the whole truth" she said. In my mind I said, oh god oh god oh god! I have to tell her now...."Ummmm I really don't know how explain this superstar and I really don't want to say"...... You can say it freddy I know you can!! She said.  Ummmmm I like you.... And not a friend like way like I like like you superstar.....  She did not say anything at all.

Then she just stopped and looked at him and said "you like me freddy".....yes freddy said then y/n just looked at him. Then she kissed his cheek I like you to freddy. And then freddy grabbed her and put her on his back and took off running with y/n in a piggy back ride pose and she just dealt with it. She had been through worse and she did not want to talk about them at all.

Y/n pov

I was on Freddy's back and we were running around the pizza plex I was smiling , I was happier than I was than earlier.Then we made it to freddy room and freddy said I have to go charge superstar I will be right back. Ok I said looking in his eyes and then he left. I went over to the couch that was covered with freddy plushie's and I laid on the couch and I was covered head to toe with plushies everywhere. I did not mind it so I went to sleep and a few hours later I woke up and saw freddy was still charging and so I went back to sleep and I will stay in this room not getting chased this time.

I woke up again 30 minutes later and I saw freddy was done with charging and he came back out and I ran over to him and gave him a hug and I was happy again and he gave me a plushie of him and said "here you can have it I don't need it anymore so I'm giving it to you".

Aw thanks freddy you are the best! I yelled. Shhhh freddy said be quiet I hear something. Ok sorry I whispered.

That is the end of that chapter sorry about the long wait guys but its done now so enjoy!!!