Party event in progress

Chapter 2

Kim Se Jeong
I was driving to Jihyo right now because she said she needs help right know. I went to the coffee shop to get some lattes from us she said she had an extra guest with her so I bought 3 lattes with some muffins. I  notice that my phone had received a message I made my way to Jihyo's house. I Park my in front of her house and honked the hor  to let her know I'm here.

As I grabbed the Lattes and muffins the door opened and I say her wearing a grey baggy sweater with some long baggy pants too. She waved at me and she came assist me.

" I want you to meet someone" she said sing-songy. "Whatever" I rolled my eye backwards.

I saw a girl sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone when she saw me she jumped up and bowed down I also returned my bow.

"Hello my name is Hayashi Hana" She said in a cheerful way. "I'm Kim Se jeong" I replied. She took out her hand to shake and I shoke her hand. "Friends" Hana said, "friends" I said back.

Two hours later
Hana received a text message, and picked up her phone that was resting on the table. She took weird glances at her phone then look at us.

Hana pov
We were in the middle of a chat when my phone received a message. We were sitting on the couch so I decided I will take the phone. Once I opened the phone I had gotten a unknown message .

"Guys" I started of thinking what this means I've seen it somewhere. They looked at me I showed them my phone that a symbol looked a finger password

"Hey you know what I got a message too but, I haven't opened it yet" Se Jeong said I reach for a phone in her jeans that were styled with rips on her knee the pants were charcoal black

And she had been wearing a white shirt with a black jacket and some Adidas. If you asked me she had a thing for casualty.

Se Jeong showed me her message it was the symbol that was on my phone.
"Guys I also have it!" Jihyo shouted from the kitchen with her phone still in the charge her mouth was hanging low.

After couple of minutes we found out that it was an invitation for a party since we had nothing to we said it we should go. After talking about the situation we decided it was best to do carpool and when we come back we will have a sleep over. The party started at 8pm and it was now 4pm