Cyberspace

Jo Byeong Kyu's pov

Today, I got a call from my manager, saying that someone accused me of bullying. I woke up quickly and did my morning routine. I had someone waiting for me outside. I got into my car and drove straight to a local coffee shop to get some coffee. I can't start a day without coffee.

"Hey, I notice you're taking a different route. Are you new?" I asked, sipping on my latte. The warm substance hit my tongue and provided me warmth amongst my taste buds as I swallowed it, I ached for it again. I realized I was in Seoul. I was passing through markets. "Yes, indeed, I'm taking another direction." The driver spoke with no emotion whatsoever. His eyes were glued in front of him, not even checking if other people wanted to turn. This earned him hoots from others. Jo Byeong-kyu whipped out his phone from his left pocket, then stopped in his tracks, slowly raising his to take one long glance at him.

He went directly to his contacts and looked for his manager's name he pressed the contact. He typed his message to his manager.

But it never went threw. The driver hit the gas pedal. Jo Byeong-kyu got startled, his coffee split burning his legs, and the fabric of his pants was soaked. "STOP!!" He screamed. The driver didn't listen he didn't care at all. They passed through the city, and police saw them violating every law on the road. The police started to chase after them in hopes of stopping them, boy, were they wrong.

The driver turned hard on the left, and he slammed the exlecator. Jo Byeong-kyu nearly jumped out his seat, but his seat yanked him back painfully. About 20 cars were chasing them. They are getting neat a habour. Policemen stopped chasing them and watched them driving into the water.

Jo Byeong Kyu was wondering why the cats stopped following. He then turned around and saw them going near and near the water.

" We were always watching you,"

The car hit the water before they could even jump out or anything. They quickly started filling up with water, living them to rot away in the water.

" AHH," Jo Byeong-kyu woke up from is nightmare he looked at the time at 4 am. Just in the nick of time, the door opened, revealing his chauffeur who was going to escort him to his company.

" Good morning, sir. ready to leave." The chauffer smirked, Jo Byeong-kyu realized that he was the man in his dream.

." What the fu-