Confusion hit me

Chapter 3

Jeong Won Chang pov

It had been by now 7:45pm the message did give us the location it was about 7 kilometers long so me and the boys carpooled to 3rd Se-ju street. The was a house it was amazing.

Byeong- kyu parked the car a bit far from the house but okay I was skipping to this house. As we got closer the music was getting louder once we had reached the door I knocked and someone opened.

This person was a female, she short hair a wide smile on her face, cute little bangs on her forehead.

"Hello welcome to the party my name is Kim Bo-ra" she bowed and shook our hands one by one as we entered multiple were dancing like they just don't care or they don't know how to dance.

Park Jihyo pov

We had already at the party which was amazing the lights were colorful and the music was loud luckily this house was a bit distant from neighbors else there would of been complaints.

We were all drinking and partying the music blaring in our ears.

6:00AM

NO one pov

There was confetti everywhere like a rainbow had just explode, except this was in a different house something word was going on.

One of the people sleeping on couch had gotten still a bit dizzy from drinking to much soju. He saw people sleeping around him. Some were on table couch and the middle of the stairs just peacefully sleeping.

He saw the girl that he came with was there sleeping on one of the blue navy sofa. He shook and whispered her name.

"Bo-ra, Kim bo-ra wakey wakey eggs and bakey" He whispered while shaking her, she did not respond so he toke a class from the lower cupboard and filled it with water. He tip-toed to her threw the water her face.

The girl screamed at the him, this woke everyone up. "Ughh" a man said waking up from the floor with a slight headache. Soon everyone was awake. Everyone looked at each other.

Couple of minutes everyone found some breakfast to have, the place was trashed up and there was no one else but them in the house.

"Am I the only one who realizes that this house isn't the one were in before".
A girl said sitting on the floor while eating her egg and bacon sandwich.

" だから今、私たちはどこにいるのか分かりません" said Ren he was clearly not in a good mood.

"Uhhh" said Jihyo confused from the sentence Ren said.

"He said 'we have no idea where we are' " Hana said while eating her sandwich. "You speak Japanese" Said Se jeong looking at Hana.

"Yep, I'm bilingual and half" she replied
proud of her self, "and his my brother that's the sad part" she said in a change of mood.

" moving on should we introduce ourselves to each other" Byeong said while eating his food everyone agreed

"Hello I'm Kim Se jeong"

"Hey, I'm Hayashi Hana"

" Park Jihyo"

"Hello my name is Kim Bo-ra"

"Hey I'm Ahn Hyo seop"

"Konich-wassup I'm Hayashi Ren"

"Jo Byeong -kyu"

" Hello people I'm Won Chang, jeong Won Chang"

After the introduction silence was bought up again they all decided it was best to leave as it was still bright. But once Kim Bo-ra opened the door, all of them realized that they were not in the same house as before.

"Is it me but I can't seem to remember anything last night " Kim Se Jeong said Slightly confused at what was happening. There were three cars parked outside it was all there's as they were carpooling.

"Bo-ra, did you carpool with anyone" Ren asked out of curiosity,"well not with you guys I came here with some friends of mine" she answered. Won Chang went outside to inspect.

"Hey why are touching the cars like that" Jihyo asked,"Cause I want to feel if the engine is still hot" He replied he could only feel that one car was still used as it was still hot.

" You guys said that also don't you remember anything from last night right" Jo Byeong-kyu started, Kim Se Jeong realized where he was going.

"Could it be that we might even been spiked" Kim Se jeong rubbed her chin trying to look smart but as usual she was cute. Jo Byeong-kyu laughed looking at Her.

"Why you laughing" Ahn Hyo Seop asked, "well Kim Se Jeong was rubbing her chin like in the movies but she wanted to look cool,instead she looked like she need sunglasses"Jo Byeong-kyu was now giggle, while Kim Se Jeong Huffed.

"Hey let's all exchange numbers and chat" Hana said, every body said yes. As soon as they searched into they're pockets they pulled out a card that was covered black and they same symbol.

Everyone looked at each other,baffled by the cards they parted ways with numbers exchanged little did they know it would be hard balancing life