Café

Ren's pov
I sat down on the table that had the best view, I had texted the location of the table to Jihyo,obviously I reserved a very private area where idols mostly sit to catch or have fun romantic dates.I had waited for a about 5 minutes. Then the doors opened and I saw Jihyo with this outfit

To be honest I admired her beauty but as usual I did not rock with the best clothes as I wore this

I stood and bowed to her and she bowed down too. She took a seat down opposite me while looking at the view.
"Jihyo-unnie would you like to order something now cause I'm starving" I said chuckling at my own sentences.
"Yeah, we should I'm also a bit starving myself to" She lightly giggled,"also you don't need to calle noona or unnie"
She also while looking at the menu.
"Hello I'm you're waitress for today,would you like to order" The waitress said smiling whiling holding her pen and book in her hands.
"OK Jihyo would you like to go first"I asked as she peeked through the menu, she nodded in response. The waitor looked and had her pen and book ready."I would like to have Steak Medium rare with the onion rings,chips on the side" She said, the waitress wrote her order down,"Anything to drink", "I will have the Orange and Mango passion fruit with ice" She said closing the book."sir what about you"
"Uhh I will have a bacon and cheese burger, maybe the side also include chips and for a drink I will have a strawberry milkshake" I said as a closed the menu. The girl left to give the order. Jihyo giggled softly enough for me to hear.

"Hey what's so funny"I said confused. "It just that you come to the most fantastic place ever and order a burger" Jihyo raised an eyebrow at me.
"Well they make.....great burger that have cheese and bacon" I protested against her. "You know we could have went to McDonald's if you wanted to burger so bad" She said "Nah it would bring attention and scandals" I said. She sighed in response,after a few seconds of silence she asked a question
"So may I ask why you called me" She asked me, "Ever since that weird incounter we had I just felt like there is someone watching,my moves are limited" I said, taking a bite out of burger. "Me..too" Jihyo said Covering her mouth. "I think we should uhm call everyone", After finshing the food in silence.

They parted ways and were to meet seraparte