Irritation

This is a rant.

A while back my older brother was irritating me so I was shouting at him and he says to my mother, "She makes it so obvious" insinuating that I was on my period which wasn't true. So he made it seem that its impossible for me to just be irritated at him it has to be the hormones. Then my step dad often messes with me trying to get to me but in a funny way tho sometimes its really irritating and he was doing it a lot last night so now I was busy talking to my mom and he walks vehind me and taps me so I move and I complain just like, 'Nooooo!' Cos it irritated me so then he got all mad and was just like, "What?! I just wanted you to move! No need to be rude!" I had thought he was messing with me again but of course whenever I get irritated them I've gone to far. Anyway we moved on and eventually he decided to talk to me about it. For some reason I always end up crying when he irritated me and triea to talk to me so of course I start crying and hes all like "I'm sorry I don't mean to make you cry I know you're stressed with exams coming up and hormones but I just wanted you to move out the way, I do it with you and your mom sometimes surely you know this about me by now" but what really pissed me off is that he blamed it on hormones. Like yes I have them but that doesn't mean that they're to blame for everything he irritated me that's what the problem was not my fricking hormones! If I was a guy I would still get fricking irritated!