3.

hyunsuk was now regretting his decisions. he was sharing the same bed with jihoon, and his heart was beating so loud, that he was afraid that the younger might hear it.

luckily there was a pillow between them, so jihoon can't really see him.

he bit his lips, and tried to sleep but he can't. he released a small sigh, hoping that it wasn't really loud.

he decided to just close his eyes, but flinched when he heard jihoon speak. “hyunsuk, are you still awake?”

he felt his heart beating more faster, he was panicking and he didn't know what to do, “me? no.” he accidentally said. he wanted to slap his self so hard.

“save me from this embarrassment.” he thought, before quietly cursing, he then heard jihoon chuckle.

“hm, really? then why did you reply?” jihoon muttered, making hyunsuk sigh. “im going to sleep now.” he replied.

he closed his eyes, when he heard jihoon hum. before drifting to sleep.

hyunsuk flattered his eyes, and hissed when felt sunlight hitting his eyes, he sat up and looked around.

he noticed that jihoon has already left, he couldn't help but sigh, “thank God he's gone. he must have things to do.” he thought, before shrugging the thought off. it was too early to think of jihoon.

he stretched his arms and slowly got up, walking lazily towards the bathroom.

after he finished showering, he changed into some comfortable clothes. he was about to go down because he was going to eat breakfast, when he heard his phone vibrating, that was in his bedside table.

he furrowed his brows, he grabbed the phone, before smiling when he saw who called.

“ay hyunsuk! how are you? you doing fine there?” he heard yoshi exclaiming, he seems pretty excited.

hyunsuk only chuckled before answering. “im doing fine, how bout you? you doing fine there?” he smiled.

but soon furrowed his brows when he heard yoshi sigh, “not really.. hwan's been ignoring me! he's being sulky, just because i said i love you to you!” the younger whined, making hyunsuk chuckle.

they chatted for awhile, when yoshi suddenly asked.

“now tell me, what happened to you yesterday.” yoshi suddenly said, making hyunsuk flustered. memories of last night flashed in his mind, making him blush, he bit his lower lip.

yoshi noticed the silence making him smirk, “suk! tell me! im getting impatient here, i know something's up.” he begged, hyunsuk was hesitating if he should tell him or no.

he sighed, before speaking up. “fine. we slept together–”

“what the fuck?! hyunsuk, i know you like him, but you shouldn't take advantage of him!” yoshi scolded, hyunsuk widen his eyes when he heard what the younger said.

cheeks slowly feeling hot, “n-no! not like that, you green minded! he slept in my bed! and it wasn't my idea, he just decided to sleep with me.” he mumbled, eyes looking down, and his cheeks covered with pink blush.

yoshi chuckled, he could already imagine hyunsuk's face. “ok chill bro, i was just jok–”

“hyunsuk dear, are you going to eat breakfast!” hyunsuk heard ms. park yelling behind his dorm.

he widen his eyes, yoshi's gonna tease him for real.

“dear huh? congrats hyunsuk! ms. park sees you as her potential son!” he heard yoshi speak, while laughing really hard.

he rolled his eyes, cheeks getting hot again. “shut up!” he whispered at his phone.

“yes ms. park!” he yelled, he only received a hum coming from the woman.

“ms. park? why won't you call her mom–” yoshi couldn't finish his sentence, when hyunsuk hanged up.

he sighed, “how can junghwan deal with him.” he mumbled while shaking his head.

he put his phone on the table, before fixing his self, he quickly went outside of his room and proceeded to go downstairs.

while going downstairs, he met jihoon, who was going upstairs. he gulped, “g-good morning.” he only said that, so he wouldn't come off as rude.

jihoon smiled at him and bowed,
“you too.”

hyunsuk smiled in return before raising his brows, “are you going to your room?” he asked, they younger chuckled, before shaking his head.

“no, i was asked to see what you're doing.” the younger then pulled him by the wrist gently, and dragged him down stairs.

that made hyunsuk's heart skip a beat. “hyunsuk, you better calm yourself down.” he scolded himself.

jihoon pulled away after they arrived at the table. hyunsuk let the two sit down first before him. and soon they start to eat.

while eating, ms. park glanced at the two, before smiling. “you two are close right? then you'll be even more close this summer! i even saw you two sleeping together last night.”

as jihoon's mother said that, hyunsuk who was drinking orange juice choked. “h-how did you know..” he mumbled, but it was heard by ms. park.

“well, i was looking for jihoon last night, and he wasn't in his room. so i figured out that he'll sleep in your room.” the lady smiled, hearing that made hyunsuk's face flushed, and jihoon only chuckled.

the three talked for a while, well hyunsuk didn't really talk, he only talked when he was asked to.

they finished eating, and hyunsuk was cleaning the table, since he insisted on doing so.

he putted the plates in the sink, and was about to wash it, but someone stopped him again.

he sighed, already knowing whose hands owned it. he looked at jihoon, who was raising a brow.

“what are you doing?” hyunsuk said, while looking at their hands. jihoon's hands were still on his wrist. making him look away.

jihoon squinted his eyes, “what are you doing.” he emphasized his sentence, making hyunsuk roll his eyes, he didn't really mean it, but it was for him not to look too obvious.

“i-im washing the dishes.” he managed to say his words, but he stuttered. jihoon smiled at him, before pulling his hands away, to ruffle the older's hair. he leaned close to hyunsuk's face, while scrunching his nose.

“i already told you yesterday, that i'll be doing the chores.” he raised a brow, hyunsuk gulped at the action, he didn't really see jihoon's face up close, so his heart was beating fast.

his thoughts were cut off when jihoon spoke, “suk? hello?” he muttered, hyunsuk widen his eyes, after realizing that he has been staring too long.

he quickly pushed the younger away, making the younger slightly stumble.

“y-yeah, sure! im just upstairs if you need me.” he flashed jihoon a smile, before he hurriedly went upstairs.

he closed his door, and he didn't forgot to lock it this time. he touched his chest, before releasing a long sigh.

“my heart can't take this.”

––––––––––

thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed it, sorry for the boring chapters 😥😥 but i hope you have a good day! love lots❤️❤️❤️ !!!

–to be continued–