19.

jihoon tapped his fingers on the table impatiently, waiting for his last class to end. yes, summer has ended already, and his 3rd year of college has started. and yet, he still hasn't talked to hyunsuk.

he sighed, before rubbing his face with his palms aggressively. but stopped when someone tapped his shoulder.

“hoon, you okay?” his seatmate, junkyu asked. he gave the younger a smile before nodding.

“yeah–” he couldn't finish his sentence when the bell rang, signalling that the class had already ended. fuck, finally.

he hurriedly packed his things, and quickly dashed out of the room. he could finally see hyunsuk again.

he run on the hallway, he wasn't gonna waste this again, it's his 10th try to talk to hyunsuk this week, 10th time.

he bit his lower lip and the thought, if hyunsuk's still not gonna talk to him, he doesn't know anymore, since he often just excuse himself that he's 'busy' and all, or just straight up ignore him.

he sighed, they were just in the same university, but does it feel like they're too far away?

he stopped from him track when he saw hyunsuk leaving his class, he catched his breath and hurriedly run towards the male.

as he grabbed hyunsuk's shoulder, the male flinched his place and looked at him, “i told you yoshi, i don't like him anymore, so fuck off–” hyunsuk froze from his place. while jihoon's forehead creased when he heard what the older had said, he doesn't like me anymore?

his heart clenched at what he had thought. yes, he had already found out that he have feelings for hyunsuk. these past few days when hyunsuk avoided him, actually helped him understand what he's feelings, he likes him. he was just denying it because he was afraid.

“jihoon.” hyunsuk pulled his arm away, making jihoon's frown deepen. “hey, can we like talk for a minute..?” he asked. hyunsuk looked at him from head to toe before shaking his head.

“i already told you, i'm busy.” he was about to walk away, when jihoon grabbed his arm again.

“please..?” he looked at him, hyunsuk but his lip when he saw jihoon almost about to cry. he sighed as his heart softened.

he looked away before slowly nodding, “fine..” that made jihoon grin, before dragging hyunsuk out of the place. this is my chance.

“so.. why are we behind the university? look, i don't have time for this.” hyunsuk scanned the place, it's not like he hates the place, it's just it was just the two of them, and the tension between them, is slowly killing him.

and if you ask him, does he still like jihoon? yes, 100% yes. he hates himself for that, because why can't he just like someone else or just completely move on from him.

he flinched when he saw jihoon bowing. he furrowed his brows when he saw that, “what are you doing–”

“i'm sorry.” his forehead creased even more, why is he saying sorry? did he do something wrong? but he didn't though-

he scoffed when he finally realized, he chuckled bitterly. making jihoon look up, “what's the matter?” he asked, obviously confused.

“look, you don't have to be sorry just because you don't like me, i understand that. so don't be sorry.” hyunsuk clicked his tongue, making jihoon even more confused.

jihoon raised a brow and leaned forward to his face, “it's not that i don't like you..” he bit his lips and looked away, before continuing. “it's because i'm sorry for hurting you.” he sighed and looked at hyunsuk right in the eye.

hyunsuk's heart skipped a beat at the action, while his eyes widened. “w-what..?” he looked away and lightly pushed the latter away.

jihoon leaned back and sighed again, “look.. i'm sorry, okay? i'm sorry for not being direct about my feelings for you, it only made you hope. and im sorry for that, that only did i hurt you, i also made you look like a fool, so–” jihoon couldn't finish his words when hyunsuk coughed.

“w-what are you trying to say..?” he got confused when jihoon suddenly grumbled his feelings, is he for real? i don't wanna assume.. he shook his head and looked at jihoon who heaved out a long sigh.

jihoon grabbed both of his shoulder and slowly looked at him, he sighed.

“i like you, hyunsuk.” hyunsuk felt the world stopping, he froze when he he heard that. what? is this real? am i dreaming.

he was still looking at jihoon with wide eyes, making the younger nervous, he cleared his throat.

“and i'm sorry for realizing it late. i was just afraid that, if i liked you.. i'll just break our friendship.” he sighed again, when hyunsuk was still looking at him.

he pulled his arms away, before smiling, “again, i'm very sorry.” welp, he already told it, that means he's done already.

he was about to walk away, when he felt hyunsuk engulfing him with a really tight hug.

of course, he was caught off guard. but soon, he hugged back. this feeling is just too new to him too.. warm. he raised a brow as hyunsuk hugged him tightly.

“s-suk..?” he rubbed the older's back when hyunsuk squeezed him too tight. he was confused.

hyunsuk pulled away and looked at him. and oh God, jihoon could feel his heart beating very fast. hyunsuk chuckled before hugging him again.

it went quiet for awhile, before hyunsuk finally decided to speak,

“i still like you.. hoon.” jihoon can't explain how much joy he felt when he heard that and especially that nickname again.

he was happy to be exact, he felt all the weight in his back suddenly disappear.

he scrunched his nose and ruffled the older's hair softly.

he couldn't believe it.

“y-you still like me..?” he smiled giddily as he said that, hyunsuk nodded. he looked away before speaking,

“then.. can i court you?” hyunsuk halted when he heard that, his cheeks getting very hot. he nudge jihoon, making the younger chuckle.

“stop.” he slightly slapped jihoon in the arms, that made jihoon jokingly frown. but was he joking though?

“i'm not joking though? can i court you or no?” jihoon was actually serious, hyunsuk pulled away and bit his lower lip to prevent himself from smiling too widely.

“no.” jihoon's almost frowned when he heard that but stopped when hyunsuk continued to speak.

“i don't want that, instead i want to date.”

jihoon's ear twitched when he heard that, he looked at hyunsuk who was smiling widely at him.

he leaned forward to the older's face, which caught hyunsuk off guard.

jihoon raised a brow when he saw hyunsuk looking at his lips. it made him smirk.

he didn't waste time and smashed their lips together. he could feel hyunsuk smiling in between the kiss, making him smile too.

––––––––––

HELLOOOOOOOO JUST 1 CHAPTER LEFT AND WE'RE DONE !!  please stay tune till the end❤️ i love you guys so much! love lots!

–to be continued–