14.

hyunsuk looked at himself in the mirror, he looked like shit: glossy eyes, dark eye bugs circling around his eyes, dry lips.

he had been ignoring jihoon these past few days. and jihoon wasn't dumb, he knew hyunsuk was ignoring him, but he doesn't know why.

hyunsuk sighed, he lost a bit of weight these days too. he huffed and flopped down on his bed, grabbing his phone, while dialing a number. and you already know who.

“hello..?” he heard yoshi muttering, he sighed again, before putting the phone on his ears.

“do you still wanna go to the bar with me?” he simply said, yoshi's brows furrowed when he heard what the older had said.

he cleared his throat, before answering, “hyunsuk, what? class is starting in a week, and you're out here asking me that? are you okay?” he muttered, worried about his friend.

“no, i am  certainly not. so i need you to come with me. plus, you were the one who offered the offer, right? so please..?” he pursed his lips, as he heard yoshi sighing.

“fine. i have a lot of things in my mind right now, so i don't mind. but! don't blame me, okay?” hyunsuk just chuckled at the statement, before humming, “okay okay, send me the location.”

hyunsuk opened his door, hoping he won't see jihoon, he closed his eyes, and pursed his lips.

he swung his door wide open, opening his eyes, he sighed in relief when he didn't see any signs of the younger.

the house was kind of quiet, so he guessed that jihoon was hanging out with his friends.

he quickly ran downstairs, and hurriedly went out.

hyunsuk was catching his breath while standing infront of a bar. he ran his way here. it was getting kind of late, but he doesn't care. he wants to distract himself.

he scanned the place, it wasn't that bad. it was kinda clean, and it looked kinda new. so he shrugged his thoughts off, and opened the entrance door.

while walking around the place, since he got lost, he heard someone shout his name, he looked who it was and saw yoshi, looking kind of wasted, sitting while sipping his beer.

“hyunsuk!” yoshi giggled, “sir, slow down, you can faint anytime by now.” hyunsuk heard the waiter muttering.

the older just sighed, before sitting beside the younger, “you started already?” he asked while frowning, yoshi just nodded.

hyunsuk sighed once again, while shaking his head, “you must have a lot of things in mind then.” he muttered, before ordering the same thing as yoshi.

he heard yoshi humming and giggling. “yeah.. i have a lot of things in my mind,” the younger frowned, taking a sip from his beer again, before continuing. “junghwan and me are still fighting,” he smiled weakly, hyunsuk raised a brow, while taking a sip from his beer.

“what? you two are still fighting? it has been weeks though?” he furrowed his brows, very worried, since yoshi isn't calling junghwan that nickname.

hyunsuk heard yoshi giggling. “yeah.. how about you? is there something i don't know?” yoshi giggled again, hyunsuk sighed again when he looked at the younger. he looked like he was about to cry.

“he doesn't like me. i heard it myself.” just as he said that, yoshi's eyes that was close to tears widened. “what?!” yoshi exclaimed, standing up. hyunsuk looked away and pulled yoshi down.

“shut the fuck up.” hyunsuk shushed him, yoshi pouted, “this is a bar!” he whined. hyunsuk just shook his head, and took a sip from his beer, before hissing, “let's get drunk.” he muttered, yoshi only looked at him, “huh?”