Chapter 1- The Starting Point

5745 Words

Author Notes :

Hello dear reader, it's your author speaking here. Feel free to skip this part if you wishes to .

First of all sorry for the delayed chapter. I did say I would upload every once a week,but here I am late at it... I got my final term test way earlier than the supposed schedule and that's why I need to prioritized it. I don't want to fail after all. I do have second reason for the delay and it was Danganronpa.

Yeah you saw it correctly . A few day before the final exam I found myself a good game to play and it was Danganronpa . So... Yeah after the exam finished I kinda played it straight for a few days and completely forgot this fanfic existed <( ̄︶ ̄)>. It was so good after all so I can't help it .

( Please do give it a shot if you like some murder mystery game

( Please do give it a shot if you like some murder mystery game . There's an anime version too for you who want to watch it. )

Forgetting the paragraph above.I did pretty well in the final term so I can say that I might update this story more often. If I somehow got enough confidence that is...( ̄ヘ ̄;)

Anyway... Let's stop talking about my confidence issue and move on to the real news. I decided to add two new side story in this story. Well I can't really the other one a side story,but whatever I guess...

The first one will be called Tensura Nikki. If you have read the manga or watched the anime then you should know what this is. To put it simply , Tensura Nikki will tell the reader about our character daily life. I will put it in the end of the chapter every now and then or in another word, whenever I got an idea for it. You can consider this to be somewhat canon to the story

So, there you go for this author notes. if you feel the chapter was rushed, well... It because it was . I made this chapter in 2 days after all .Please don't immediately leave this book when I said that..⊙﹏⊙. Maybe I shouldn't have said so, but you guys deserved to know .

Anyway for the people who still stayed after reading the last paragraph. Please do enjoy this chapter. As usual, if you can please do leave some comments in the story. Without further ado, Let's just start this.

Hope you enjoy it.