Chapter 5 - Human Town

7352 Words

Author notes : Hello dear reader. Hope you're doing well since I sure am. Anyway this one is gonna be a bit short since I don't have much to say.

This chapter is probably the one I've been awaiting the most since it's the build up towards what I'm planning for the future of this. Though barely any people read this book anyway •́ ‿ ,•̀.

Maybe because the fact that I use completely different approach from the rest of the Rimuru's fanfiction or mine is just straight up bad.

I wanted to wrote a back to the past story like most people do featuring Rimuru's POV the most ,but decided to go against it for now and I created this random stuff instead,but it kinda didn't work well,huh ?

The community really gonna hate me if I ship Rimuru to another girl other than Ciel or the usual harem of his. I wrote this, fully aware that's gonna be the case so don't worry. Miyuki is still standing strong here as the main.

I'll still write this books since I actually enjoy writing my idea here in wattpad. So for the people who actually read this,a huge thank you for all of you.

Anyway if I even suddenly stopped uploading then you guys already know the reason

Anyway if I even suddenly stopped uploading then you guys already know the reason. It's either school work getting in the way or me just not enjoying it anymore. I bet it's gonna be the school work though...

As always if you enjoy the chapter, please do leave a vote and comment so it will work as boost for my terrible confidence issues.

[ Kitsu speaking in fox form ]

[[ Kitsu speaking in Miyuki's mind ]]

Hope You Enjoy It

So this is the Kingdom of Blumund

So this is the Kingdom of Blumund. Treyni told me that it's one of the few countries that border the Jura Forest. Though it's called a kingdom the size itself is rather small from what's shown on this map.

Oh ! And also maps in this world was apparently a classified items. It's weird that something as simple as a map to be something that important,but knowing that this is not a peaceful periods of time having other country obtained a detailed map of your country would be a huge disadvantage.