Chapter 4 - First Encounter

5713 Words

Author Notes :

This part is rather important to the plot of the story so please do read this one.

Anyway if you haven't guessed it already, then yes this story took place in a different timeline from the main story at least for now. How much far before the main timeline ? I rather not tell since it will be a spoiler.

Why did I made it a different timeline ?

Well, I'm just bored with typical time travel to the past story. Although bunch of them are amazing, but it definitely will get boring if you read tons of them.

Tensura itself is also a series with an amazing world building and that's why I want my story to explore that aspect of Tensura alongside my OC.

Though I predict that this will ended up back to the main timeline. Scratch that, this will definitely go back to main timeline soon enough.

The story first arc will mostly focus towards our Miyuki and her journey in the fantasy worlds and meeting new people who will change her and stuff. So yeah the genre somehow turn into a slice of life.

I got the inspiration for the story thanks to Rimuru6360 and Athryn111 stories so make sure to check their stories out . Both of them are an amazing Tensura fanfic authors with an unique idea.

Next is about Rimuru. If you at least read the title then you should have known that this not a Rimuru X Oc but a Tensura X Oc.

If I wrote Rimuru X Oc in the title, then I'm rather curious why are you even reading this to begin with since i'm basically clickbaiting you here you know ,but the facts are i didn't do so.

The prologue only served as an introduction for both of the main characters and that's why I made it like that.

Of course Rimuru still gonna be the love interest here,but as I said this story isn't focusing on that aspect yet. Don't worry though because our Rimuru-sama will definitely make an appearance later on.

I'm the type of person who dislike rushed stories so that's why the pacing is a bit slow since I wanted to explore every possibilities in the world of Tensura.

So for the one who's reading this, please accept my wholeheartedly thanks. I really appreciate every comments and vote you guys gave so yeah, thanks for boosting my horrible confidence issue (◠‿◕).

Probably shouldn't make any promises with update though since that will end up horribly.

Please do remember this info :

[ Kitsu speaking in fox form ]

[[ Kitsu speaking in Miyuki's mind ]]

Anyway that's all and as always feel free to leave feedbacks in the comment section.

Hope You Enjoy It