Chapter 11

Rosé's Pov

That's so spontaneous that I unexpectedly like someone's cooking, I'm very picky when it's come to food and her skills are exceptional. It's fluttering my heart, the way she chops those strawberries with so much cleanliness I mean the cuts are so immaculate.

Since she ambled into my house, I never thought that I would be thinking of what should I talk about with her? What do I want from her? I say to myself every day, that she's a dream a wicked idol who begins to bother me a lot.

Every day, I'm renouncing my heart...

Every day, I'm singing for no reason at all...

Day and night, I feel her a lot around me....

I love midnight snacks because it's yummy and now I like midnight snacks because she makes them, she quarrels a lot while complaining about everything. How my house is so perfect despite I ain't got any supplies, how irresponsible I'm.

It took me all my self-control not to google her, I don't want to, I don't wanna spoil it whatever these intimidating moments made me alive when I was at my lowest. I come here because I want to get rid of all those sad memories since my mom passes away 10 years ago.

Yesterday was her anniversary, I was not in a mood when she made a trifle for me which change everything. That hug altered everything, that moment in the kitchen reversed everything, now my situation has become something I keep thinking about, what would I do without her?

"What are you thinking?" she throws a half chopped strawberry at me pulling me back to reality. "Uh-hm.. nothing, you're doing good. How long will it take?" I smiled looking at her, I can't hold it back nor do I want to cause maybe this is what I want.

"You suck at lying" She rolled her eyes whisking the cream along with the whisk to form firm peaks. "I can do that" I pointed at her hand since she was sweating a little.

"you sure?" She suspiciously skimmed at me, "Yup, it's easy" I shrugged.

She pass me the bowl on the counter and I start whisking it when she widen her eyes, "NO! Not like this! You would over whisk it, give it back" she demanded, I don't know instead of feeling offended I wanted to giggle at her reaction.

"Okay- shorty, relax" I carefully stopped putting the whisk back, "You should do it with light hands, carefully" she showed me before putting the bowl towards me and I nodded taking it.

I was doing it, I think I'm doing nicely. "I thin-" I cut myself off when she wasn't behind the counter anymore until a soft hand hold my hand from back. My body was just dazed at the warmth.

"Slowly, carefully" her arms wrapped around my body, her head peeking from my left arm. She was consolidated, it would be her fault because she's close to me. Pressing my back on her front gave me chills in my veins, fuck this sweatshirt.

In the ocean of her body, only clothes are in between. Her tiny body yet so pleasurable, I can't I shouldn't think this. Biting onto my lower lip I maintain myself when she whisky the cream, turning my head to her I catch her glancing at me.

If she knows what she was doing, that would be not very pleasant of her because her heart is pounding so was mine, it's so thrilling yet stimulating as if this intimacy dissolves into our chest and beats. Her touch is running through my mind seizing control of my heart.

Her cat eyes make my desires more profound, and my emotions at the moment are crazy. Is it just me or is she wanted me to kiss her? not that I don't want to because I want to be so sinful since her eyes are just so killing as if consuming me.

I look back at the bowl neglecting her, my stupid feelings are my problem. When I thought I did well ignoring her she scratched her body more, I swear her breasts are brushing my back a lot. I clench my jaw before something left my mouth.