Chapter 37

This is a must-read chapter, I fucking pour my heart into it. It's my favorite...

Rosé's pov

My cheek was steaming, probably got a mark of her hand. I should be furious then why am I flattered? I touch my cheek which got numb, that little hand got so much vehemence in it. The slap was more unbending than the previous one and more decisive leaving her mark.

"Jen-" she grabbed me by the collar towing me closer to her looking directly in my eyes.

"What do you think of yourself that you would come back when you want and I would forgive you every damn time?" she questioned, her nails scratching my neck's front when she had grabbed me and I was getting intoxicated by her every action.

Violence, Violence, I fucking like it!

"F-fo-for your inf-information you were t-the one wh-who dumped me..." I held her wrists on my collar though her grip was compressed so tight that she could even tear me apart.

The conflagration in her eyes was enough to burn my heart, I couldn't hold her gaze as I gulped biting my inner cheek. She was so consolidated, this is not how I imagine my welcome, "You left" she pushed me back causing my back to hit another car.

"If I didn't, would you have come back?"

"I can't understand you! if you want to leave then leave but if you wanna stay then stop playing with my heart"

"Me? I'm playing with your heart? You! You were the one who take every decision without even considering me yet in the end I'm the evil one, why?"

"Don't raise your voice at me!"

"I would never! Can't I even express myself?"

"Then why leave?"

"Why do you leave, first?" I foot closer when she rolled her eyes coming on my both feet and staring right into my soul. "WH-" her fingers trace on my neck above my bandanna causing me to halt while I was just thanking myself for wearing shoes today instead of heels.

"Who is Raed?" she asked, her nails digging into the back of my neck. We were close when I glance around to see if someone is there even though I know Aiden was keeping an eye out for us yet I was not assured when she cupped my left cheek making me look at her. The fuck! It's hurt

My cheek is still numb, "No one, I just went on date with him to finalize the deal for a project to cover up the loss we were in"

"Have you kissed him?"

"No"

"Anything?"

"Nothing"

"What about the news?"

"He want me to go on one date with him, and I was so helpless to deny it because I needed the deal so I agreed though nothing happened, I handle it well" why the hell I'm describing everything? Her gaze was soporific which made me utter the truth.

"If anything would've happened I would kill you by myself, chaeyoung" she pressed more weight on my both foot, her wedge heels digging on my shoes, I had my back plowed on the car while her nails dug in nap clenching my hair in her fist.

"Do no-" clutching the collar of my blazer from her right hand she pulled me down interrupting my speech. "Stop talking," she declared against my lips before her lips kisses my lips which were fierce and hard against mine, but had a hint of sweet silk. She aggressively bit my lower lip, making me whine like a wounded canine causing me to part my lips.

I felt her warm tongue glide across my teeth. A few grunts were tossed back and forth. My feet were anguishing carrying her weight because of wedge heels digging in my shoes which injured my both foot so badly yet I didn't oppose I can't protest, her left hand's nails scraping my nap non-stop made me snivel rapidly.