Chapter 23

BTS (Dionysus)

Da masyeo, masyeo, masyeo, masyeo nae suljan (Ayy)
Da ppajyeo, ppajyeo, ppajyeo michin yesulgae
Han jan (One shot), du jan (Two shots)
Yesure chwihae bulleo ongheya

Da masyeo, masyeo, masyeo, masyeo nae suljan (Ayy)
Da ppajyeo, ppajyeo, ppajyeo michin yesulgae

Yesure chwihae bulleo ongheya
(Jjuk deurikyeo) Suljan (Sippin'), paljjang (Tippin')

(Han ip)
(Jjuk deurikyeo) Bunwigi (Keep it) D style (Rip it)

(Han ip) Yeogi (Kill it) let's steal it, the illest
Nan jigeum sesangui mun ape isseo (Ye!)
Mudaee oreul ttae deullineun hwanhoseong (Ye!)

Can't you see my stacked

Broken thyrsus

Ije nan dasi taeeonane biroso (Biroso! Eh-oh!)

Jennie's pov

I got startled in my sleep as soon as I listened to something clangorous, "LISA! STOP PLAYING SONGS! IT'S LITERALLY 6" I yelled despite it the music being too vociferous when Jisoo and Lisa came into my room.

"I'm not! It's coming from behind your wall, could be a new neighbor" Lisa pointed her finger at the wall behind my bed as I stood up on my bed hearing, FUCKING BTS!

"Rosie...." I sighed, knowing very well who could that be.

"What are you saying?" Jisoo questioned, thank god no one heard. The music is too loud to even communicate. "I should probably take care of this stupid neighbor" I get down on the bed when I realize my slipper is gone.

"Have you guys seen my slippers?" I asked them looking around, "Oh, I like your slippers. It's artistic, how about we exchange?" Lisa walked toward me and I realize it was not mine but Rosie's, I didn't notice that last night.

"Uh... yeah okay," I beamed walking out of the room but stumbled onto my steps as soon as I heard gunshots! I swear I'll kill her. Doesn't she know it's a flat, not her damn house?

"I'll come too..." Lisa followed me.

"N-no, it's fine..." I grinned before I closed the main door behind me. I walk to her door ringing the bell yet she didn't open the door. God, she probably vibing on the music without caring about anyone here.

A door opened across her apartment which made me turn and I realize it was her secretary. "Good Morning, Miss Kim" he greeted with a straight face before going in and I just smiled, he's so formal.

I kept ringing the bell but she didn't open the door and the sound kept increasing, "Would you like to go inside?" I heard a voice that made me pivot. "Uh-uh... the music is loud" I forced a smile and he nodded, pulling out something from his pocket.

"Here, you can have it." He showed me the password of the door on the tablet, how did he know that? He's the only secretary yet he knows everything about Rosie? Why?

"Why are you giving me this?"

"Well, Miss Park wanted to give this to you but since you need it now, I think I should. I text you the password, have a good day, Miss Kim"

He went back while I look confusingly at my phone, how did he get my number? Though I unlocked the door and was welcomed by beautiful music. It was loud but fetching, I strode towards her room and acknowledge that our rooms are just parallel to behind the wall.

'what is it, love maze?'

I was about to shout until I see her, jamming on the music talking on the phone. How can she talk on the phone with this loud music? The sight of her is so sexy, the sweat dripping from her neck, arms, and hairline and she looks super hot in the sports bra and sweat pants. Does she work out? Of course, she does! I mean she got abs and a perfect figure even after eating sweet every day.