Bike Rack

Tubbo pov:

"I just don't see what you have against her" tommy said.
He'd been going on about some girl he thinks would be a nice match for me. The same girl he took the Liberty in setting up a date with me.

"I don't have anything against her, she's entertaining...depending on who you ask and some could argue attractive, I won't but it's subjective. I just don't feel the impulsive need to get into a relationship" I responded
We both weaved our way through the jungle of students
"Well, nothing has to come out of tonight, but promise me you'll at least try and...connect" tommy almost pleased
"Yeah I'll- I'll try" I smiled allowing tommy to walk into his next class.

I had a free period, I didn't particularly want to be doing all the revision I had planned in the library with everyone else, I just wanted to do it alone. So I headed towards the exit of the school and sat down on a small mount just to the side of the large building.
It was nice

It was quiet

I let out deep sigh, just taking in the blissful silence, before taking some school equipment out of my bag.
Before I could actually put pen to paper I heard the loud roar of a motorcycle engine.
It was impossible to ignore, no matter how hard I tried.
My eyes shot towards the culprit, it was some random person in a leather jacket parking their motorcycle next to a bike rack.
He seemed like your stereotypical jackass, he got off the bike with a kind of swag, it was only slightly sickening to look at.
The when he took of his helmet it made me sick!
His disgustingly fluffy hair that dangled so beautifully just infront of his eyes before he shook his head and moved it to the side, so I could finally see his dashing eyes made me stare for more than I'd like....
"What am I thinking?" I said aloud to no one in particular
The biker noticed my gaze and returned the look for a second, but it was long enough to make a lump swell in my throat.
I looked away and forced myself to move, picking up all my items and going back into the school.

The second I ran inside, I ran into Lexi
"TOBY!" She screamed wrapping her arms around me in a hug. I tried to tug myself away but her grip was too strong
"Hey Lexi" I sighed
"I'm so glad you decided to go out with me tonight! I was thinking bowling. Then the new ice cream place. Then maybe you can stay over if that's cool" she jumped up and down finally letting me breathe.
"Sure Lexi whatever you say" I rolled my eyes and heard the school bell ring, before turning to see tommy leaving his classroom in a quick rush as per usual.

"Oh Tubbo hey, I need your assistanc-"
"TOBY SMITH... may I see you in my office" the principle interrupted tommy.
I took a small gulp sending both the principal and tommy a look of condition before following principle Phil to his office