The Step Dad

Ranboo pov: (woooooow)

Eventually I took the short sprout home, I didn't really intend to bring him back to my house, then spend several hours just talking about nonsense until we were surrounded by comfortable silence.

His house was nice, small like him, cozy like he seemed to be... adorable just like his face.

I couldn't stop thinking about him, it was stupid. I'd only had this obsessive need to see someone once and that didn't end well.
It left me broken.

By the time I got back home and walked through the door I was immediately greeted with a harsh punch to the face
"You reek of that devils lettuce!" My step dad shouted

"Just leave me alone" I growled back, staring him dead in the eyes

"What would your mother think" he spat

"Why don't you go ask her asshole" I retorted trying to barge past him and walk up the stairs to my room

He stayed silent until I got about half way up the stairs, until he finally spoke "your father would be ashamed of you"

That was it, I snapped. I turned on my heels ram towards him, almost flying down the stairs pulling him up by him collar by one hand and with my other I reached for the blade in my inside pocket.
I held it up to his neck and stared him in the eyes, the only thing I could see was red as I pushed the blade slightly closer.
I was blinded by rage as my step dad sucker punched me in my gut, i keeled over and dropped my knife only for it to be picked up by my opponent who slashed at me, cutting a line on my cheek.

I dropped to the floor and placed a hand on my cheek, I felt the blood dripping onto it, the crimson fuel dropping onto my skin like a hellish rainfall.

It wasn't much but it was enough to make me retreat with wide eyes. Just as my mum walked through the door.

Before she could say anything I ran to my room and locked the door, I heard the banging and small sobs from my mother but I kept it shut and held my ear against the door.

I could hear her whisper soft sorry's and belief like "it's not your fault, don't listen to him"

I chose to ignore her and hop into my bed, letting my own tears sail me to sleep.

By the time I woke up in the morning, I realised it was actual early for once so I quickly excited my house, and hopped on the rainbow.
Quickly riding to school.
I felt a wave of excitement for whatever reason, that feeling only heightened when I saw the same shirt guy from yesterday just entering the school.

He didn't seem to notice me so I snuck up behind him and lightly punched his shoulder

He screamed and pounded away only to see me wheezing and his reaction
"Jesus fucking Christ! You scared the shit out of me!.. what are you doing here so early?"

"Well you've gotta give me this tour right?" I smiled