SPECIAL VEGAS x PETE: Merry Christmas [Part 5]

"Yes! It's a measure of how much does a person who used to care about us care about us now?" Ché's words suddenly overwhelmed my mind. Did you care about me??? But Vegas told me he was busy today. It might be nothing. I tried not to think too much about Vegas's disappearance. But it was not like him.  As usual, I just came to The Main Family's house, he called me very often.  

As soon as I realized that this is unusual situation, I immediately called Vegas. At least talking to customers must have a break for you to rest.  

Tud~ Tud~ Tud~Tud. My call was cut off. I took the phone out of my ear and looked at it in surprise What? Never once had Vegas cut my call off. Sometimes when he was at a meeting, he could still answer the call and talked to me.  

I didn't hesitate to pick up my phone again and call Vegas's bodyguard.  

[Hello] 

"Nop, where are you?" I hurriedly asked him worriedly. I was not worried that he could lessened the importance of me. I was not afraid that he was being with someone else. I was not worried, not even a little bit, that he would be fed up with me. But this was a little unusual. At least he should tell me that he had eaten, be about to continue a meeting or anything, don't just disappear like this. I just wanted to know if he was safe. 

[Waiting for Khun Vegas... talking to a customer] I let out a sigh of relief. 

"How long have them talked? And has he eaten yet?" 

[Uhmm.... Yes. That's all for now.] 

"Take care of him." 

Then Nop hang up. I was in a state of a slight headache and tried to tell myself that there was nothing. As soon as he had time, he would call me.  

"You talk to Vegas. If he accelerates the work like this, then let him build rockets. Don't have to sell the things you have in the warehouse." Porsche walked down from the second floor with Khun Kinn. Both of them looked sluggish. In addition, Porsche's mouth had never stopped cursing Vegas.  

"Why does he accelerate the work?" I asked as Porsche walked downstairs.  

"Well, he's your husband. I don't know. Have to quickly handle orders to some f**king customers. Christmas and New Year are not going anywhere, right? Damn!!! I don't have time to sleep and rest at all." 

"He might want to hang out sometime. You can stop complaining about him." Khun Kinn hugged his wife's neck and led himto the kitchen to find something to eat. Hang out? Since we had been together, Vegas hadn't gone anywhere because he just went through a lot of bad things and now he was really serious about his work.

[T/N: So Kinn knew something.]

"Hello everyone." New members' voice rang out as they were getting in the house. All eyes stopped to look and greet them. Khun Time, Khun Tae, Khun Miew walked into the house carrying luggage and was amazed at the ten thousand of lights that flashed unceasingly. I didn't know why we need so much flashing lights.

"Hello guys. Time, you climb up to the roof and put the Santa Claus doll for me." Khun Noo threw the doll to Khun Time, who had a tired expression on his face.  

"Where's my room? I'll go to bedsoon. I'm going to have a tough battle tonight, aren't I?" Khun Tae saw the alcohol lined up, and he seemed extremely interested.  

"You don't have to sleep. Let's drink now."Khun Noo said that and hurried to deal with the drinks.  

"Since the beginning of the day? Let me rest first. I'm tired." said Khun Tae, looking exhausted.