Waifus

Annette Laurier: 21 years old, a young woman that lived on Reunion Island with her cousin, Liliana Litsea

Annette Laurier: 21 years old, a young woman that lived on Reunion Island with her cousin, Liliana Litsea. She is a friendly and cheerful woman that left her homeland to visit Japan but decided to stay here alongside her cousin. She works in a small restaurant specializing in Reunionese cooking with her cousin. She is an excellent chef that many dreamt of having as their wife. However, she is quite inexperienced in love and shy about it. Some of her customers would try to flirt with her but she would ignore them. She may be a foreigner but thanks to her friendly nature, the people around her don't have any bias toward her. She quickly became friends with Kumagawa Misogi and unlike the other men, Misogi wasn't flirting with her or talking to her with ulterior motives. At some point, she fell in love with him. But she didn't consider that her cousin would fall in love with him too. Well, in the end, everything worked out. She never dated a guy before and was a virgin before going out with Misogi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takano Fujushima: 18 years old, a model student, and the student council president of Asahiyama High School. A lot of students admire her because of her elegance and her excellence but they would probably be disillusioned if they learned that she was a pervert. She is, what people would call, a closet pervert. She fantasizes about a lot of perverted things but didn't want to accomplish them, fearing that she would get caught. However, she sometimes dares to come to school without her underwear to feel the excitement with the risk of getting caught. To put it simply, she is a masochist but an extreme masochist. One day, after school, when no one was there, she entered the school and decided to undress and walked in the corridors like that. Her mind went blank and fuzzy while being filled with the different consequences of getting caught and she took pleasure in it, to the point that she orgasmed. However, she didn't expect that an outsider would be in the school at this time. That outsider was Kumagawa Misogi and he met her like that, while she was naked in the corridors and having an orgasm. Takano's mind broke when she saw him and she lost consciousness. Misogi wasn't shocked but a bit surprised about what he saw, he knew that he couldn't leave her alone, so he bought her to the infirmary and placed her in a bed. He covered her with a blanket and went quickly outside to find her uniform, after that he came back and decided to read a manga while waiting for the girl to wake up. After an hour, the girl woke up and saw him reading his manga, she understood that what happened was real. Misogi saw her face but didn't pressure her about anything, he simply said that he won't ask why she was doing what she did and would not tell anyone about it. Weirdly enough, they became friends and Takano was still a bit wary of him but she fell in love with him. She thought that if someone discovered what she did then they would be disgusted but Misogi wasn't, he simply said he doesn't have any right to judge her and accepted her like she was. She met Yariko and her other sisters, who accepted her rather quickly.