Chap 1: Coincidental Meeting of Quintuplets and some "Sisters"/ The Comeback

"..." For talk

Italic is for flashback or whispers

(...) is for the thoughts

The day after the call between Maruo and Kumagawa

In the morning, the Nakano Quintuplets were walking toward Asahiyama High School. All of them were talking about different things but Ichika started talking about their potential tutor at some point.

Ichika: "Do you think that the guy that Dad told us about is going to accept to be our tutor?"

Itsuki: "He told us that if it's him that's asking, that person has a great chance to accept. I still wonder what his name is, though."

Ichika: "Ara? It's the first time you are interested in a boy, Itsuki. Is it love at first sight? You only saw him as a child, though."

Itsuki: "*blush* I-Ichika! That's not it! I'm curious because Dad said that he is different."

Nino: "Hmph! I'm telling you, he's going to be the same as the others."

Yotsuba: "Nino, you haven't met him yet, if Dad says that he is different, then he must be."

Miku: "Let her, Yotsuba. She's a lost cause beyond repair."

Nino: "Start socializing, then come back to talk. As if someone that never communicates with others can judge someone's personality."

Miku: "That has nothing to do with judging someone's personality. You fashion-obsessed stupid girl!"

Nino: "That's how you talk to your big sister?! You..."

???: "Huh?! What the hell is your problem?"

???: "Hey, come on, look at'cha, with how you dress and look, you're basically asking men to come and give you some."

Before Nino and Miku had the opportunity to argue, they were interrupted by someone shouting. When the quintuplets looked in the direction of the shout, they saw a gyaru girl with twin tails of gradient pink-blond hair that was wearing their uniform. She was surrounded by 3 older guys that looked like delinquents.

Miku: "Isn't that...?"

Ichika: "Yariko Ito. There are a lot of bad rumors around her at school..."

Itsuki: "What type of rumors?"

Ichika: "To say it without using bad words... It's said that she will do anything for money and that she likes to seduce men."

Nino: "It's probably true, anyway. There is always some kind of truth in rumors."

Yotsuba: "Shouldn't we help her?"

Nino: "Let her, it's her problem. Besides, these guys look like fighters... What can we do against them?"

Yariko: "Get away from me before I crush your balls, bastards!"

???: "Hahaha, you have quite a vulgar mouth!"

???: "She got some backbone!"

???: "Just my type of girl!"

The quintuplets, well except Yotsuba, didn't move. She didn't know what to do but her body moved nonetheless. She thought that she should help her, at least. They didn't know each other but if she was in the situation of that girl, she would like to have some help from somebody. She was a bit scared but she still did it. Her ribbons were shaking...