[Chapter 1]

Its the summer of 1994 and In Little winging Private Drive The Boy who lived Harry James Potter was tending to the garden while the Dursleys were out for a big vacation to America leaving Harry alone which was better in the young wizard's opinion. Harry's hair has grown out since his third year and he honestly just tired as the previous school year he was nearly killed by dementors and escaped a werewolf with only a scratch to his shoulder. 

One thing is for certain however is that Harry was a werewolf now as it was nearing July 22nd and thats when a full moon was going to happen and Harry felt like shit. He's already written to Professor Lupin about his symptoms but he hasn't written back yet in fact Hedwig returned with no letter so Harry Wrote To Sirius who was actually over as he rushed over the second he read the letter.

Soon Harry finished the Garden so he went into the house where he saw Sirius Cooking up some form of meat which for Harry smelt really really good.

"Padfoot what are you making better not be from the dursley's fridge", Harry told him which Sirius waved it off.

"No No don't worry I bought it, Just had to pay my cousin Andromeda some Galleons and she got me some good Ribeyes which I will give you the larger piece", Sirius told him which Harry felt some drool come from his mouth but he quickly wipped his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Thanks Sirius as quite frankly I'm Famished", Harry replied to the escaped convict before taking a Seat on a chair to which Sirius looked at him with concern.

"You know Maybe Moony Isn't responding because he feels guilty for Infecting you", Sirius told his godson who rose a brow but shook his head.

"He shouldn't feel guilty It's my fault for having a Saving Problem I mean I fought Voldemort in my first year, The Shadow of him in my second along with a Basilisk, and this year I saved my godfather from Dementors and the girl i liked from being infected...Honestly it would be harder for her since she's Muggleborn", Harry replied to him which Sirius nodded before moving the steaks onto two plates which both were Rare due to the Canine Attributes for both of them. However Sirius also put a good helping of Roasted Potatoes and a bit of Mixed Vegetables  on the side.

"Your like your father in that Aspect...However the more time I spend with you Harry the More I see Lily Shining threw and I mean it your More of Lily's Son then James Despite Looking Like him. And I think it's because you know Discipline and Humility which James barely scratched the surface of", Sirius explained his thoughts as he placed the food at the table while grabbing some Pops from a Magic Cooler he got. Harry Hearing this smiled a little as it's nice to hear him be compared to his mother more as everyone only ever see's his father especially snape.

 "Thank's Padfoot I never realised living with the Dursleys was such a good thing", Harry said sarcasticly which Sirius Barked in a laughed.

"Oh No I never said it was a good thing Honestly they should be Arrested for their Actions....However I think Dumbledore should have kept a better eye on you though after being thrown into Azkaban without even a trial which Dumbledore consented to really puts my trust in him into question", Sirius told him which Harry frowned a little but ever since Sirius came and explained to him about how they hid it really made no sense as dumbledore casted the Initial spell but it seemed Padfoot may be at a loss.

"Same here Padfoot Same here....Anyways how is the wolvesbane Potion coming along?", Harry asked which Sirius shook his head.

"Not good I was never the best at Potions and the one who usually brewed the wolvesbane for Remus was our Potions teacher Professor Slughorn or Lily once she found out as she was brilliant in the subject...Though we will have to go one full moon without the potion as your body has to adjust and we have to see how much of your humanity stays when you transform as their are a few old cases where they retain a good forty percent which is vary good as they wont attack friends but will attack Randoms or enemies", Sirius explained which Harry sighed and just began to eat which Sirius joined in.