[Chapter 2]

It's been a few days since the full moon and during those further days Harry's felt better then ever and has been training with Sirius in the flat as the house was clean and they could cook in their own area. The Dursleys returned home yesterday and today was currently Harry's birthday and the teen was currently however in his new room getting packed as he and Sirius would be picked up after lunch. 

Harry has gotten the Trunk Sirius Spoke about but he hasn't opened it yet as he wanted to get settled down at the burrow for when they arrived and maybe hermione could help him with a few things while he's their. As for Sirius right now well he was making lunch which was just some left overs from the other night thrown together. Sirius's Trunk was in Harry's Pocket since Trunks to change with the user.

Harry's trunk has fargone the usual Crap of the Dursleys and now only had the new clothing Sirius got him which all fit with a simple modification to the trunk. After about five more minutes of packing all that he needed harry closed up his Trunk and went to the Dining room where he saw Sirius setting the table.

"Come and eat up Cat boy they'll be here by one and we only have ten minutes", Sirius told him which Harry wide eyed

"Damit you Really like to wait till last minute don't you", Harry replied which Sirius Barked with a laugh before the two of them Hoofed down their food which luckily Harry has put on a bit more meat and examining his body his muscles have become more define after his first transformation under a full moon. They also were able to confirm he could transform at will but suspect that a full moon will be forced which will suck for Harry but this was better then could happen. 

After a quick Five minutes their food was done and they got to work cleaning up with magic which took them two minutes allowing for them to get down from the attic which once in the hall Sirius turned into Padfoot and the two of them walked down stairs which when they got their they both saw Marge sitting on her own chair. They could see she was wating in the living room like some sort of animal well they couldn't judge on that part as they did that all the time though she had Ripper next to her licking up a plate.

"Oh look who it is the boy and...wait a minute when did you get a dog", Marge said in her usual gruff whale tone which Harry shook his head.

"When did you get fatter oh wait you've always been a whale", Harry replied back which the woman instantly snarled.

"What did you just call me you little welch because I'm not fat I'm just big boned", Marge snapped which Harry and Sirius looked at one another then back at the woman and Harry Chuckled.

"Yeah big boned sure and I'm the grandson of the queen of England Give me a break Dursley the only thing your good for is Diabetes and high blood pressure", Harry replied which the woman looked pissed and stood up but as she did so Petunia walked in the room quickly.

"What is going on why did I hear...Where the blood hell did you get a Dog you Freak!", Petunia Yelled at Harry which Harry smirked.

"Well you see I found him while you all were out and he's such a goodbye and house trained so I had to get him and he seemed to like to look at the Sirius Constellation", Harry told her looking directly into his aunts eyes which it took the woman a couple of seconds before she instantly looked at the Dog then back at harry. However when she looked at him she noticed he wasn't the scrawny little boy but had a normal body of a new athlete not to mention his eyes were practily boring into her. Taking in a breath she motioned for Harry to follow her which he did with Padfoot following them to the kitchen where Petunia closed the door behind them and Padfoot so Marge couldn't come in even going as far into locking the door.

Once in the Kitchen she walked over to the counter and turned around.

"Potter what do you think your doing bringing that Murderer into my House the man who betrayed your parents", Petunia whisper yelled which Harry looked at padfoot who nodded so Harry looked at his aunt.