[Chapter 3]

Harry has been with the Weasley's for a week and things have been alright as Sirius has been teaching him the best he could since they didn't have the same enchantments they did under private drive that prevented the ministry from finding out. However that was only to the public weasleys as Sirius and Harry snuck out at night and preformed magic as the system detects magic near the person but with the location it could be said to be an adult which was one advantage they took.

They haven't gotten his forth year books yet but Sirius was revising some of the third year books and Harry has been reading the runes books for third year that Hermione still had so he could catch up.

For sleeping however their Room was located on the second floor behind a door with a golden handle which upon entering showed a studio apartment with two beds, a private washroom, a parcel kitchen which had some snacks and a minifridge, and they had the balcony which was a view of a reef which was nice to look at.

Ron over the last week has been a bugger as he has been attempting to distract harry with Chess or Flying on brooms which harry indulged in a little but didn't wish to waist his time and Hermione has been studying with him and helping him with some of the runes. 

Currently however Harry was inside of His and Sirius's Room alone looking at his mother's trunk as he was still scared to look inside of it and only the other day did he tell Hermione about it and asked her to be their with him as she couple probably make sense of it which Hermione agreed and would be in his room in a few minutes as she was in the bath. Harry was Dressed in a tank top and Jeans as he didn't have to hide his scratches from the Weasleys and bill told him he'd take him to get some cover up tattoos in Nocturn which was suspicious for harry but Bill reassured it would do good to cover them and Sirius said he'd come as well though in padfoot form.

As he sat their mulling over the trunk the door to the room opened and their was a knock which he looked to see Hermione.

"I'm done harry mind if I come in?", Hermione asked which harry waved her in to which hermione entered wearing a tank top herself though her's was pink and she wore blue jeans unlike harry's Green tanktop and brown jeans. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she sat down next to harry on his bed which was a bit embarrassing but it was alright.

Looking at the Trunk Hermione saw it said Harry's mother's name but also had runes lining the Lid and bottom which showed some depth in Lily Potter's knowledge.

"Are you exited Harry as this is your mother's meaning you have something of her's with you", Hermione asked him which Harry nodded before taking in a breath.

"I am happy but I'm a bit scared as it belonged to my mum and I don't want to break anything", Harry told her which Hermione smiled and rubbed his back.

"It's alright Harry besides I'm sure she'd want you to have this and remember your a wizard so a simple reparing spell should work fine", Hermione told him which Harry was feeling soothed by her hand and her words but also the sent she was giving off. It was like Strawberries and Vanillah which must be her shampoo or soap but either way she smelt good.

Being calmed down he nodded to her before grabbing the pocket knife Sirius gave him and cut his finger which he winger in pain but with it cut he pressed the blood to the lock causing it to begin to open and with a few clicks and the straps snapping over a key was formed from blood, Silver, and Magis which surprised the both of them. 

"Blood Magic I never expected your mother to use a borderline Dark art Harry...I mean it's not dark but it's more in the realm of Gray but still leans towards the dark as some spells within blood magic are classified as dark but this seems to be a middle class spell", Hermione commented and explained in a calm tone which Harry chuckled a little bit before taking the key and opened the trunk completely and inside they saw a bunch of hand made note books, some Wood carving sets, Muggle tools which seemed to have ruins built into them, along with an assortment of metals and Gems which surprised the both of them as this looked to be a pretty interesting assortment of things to have in a trunk.