The marriage

Y/n pov
My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old about to finish middle school and enter highschool. I of course want to go to UA and with my quirk I can. My quirk is Brighter Darkness, it allows me to use light on my right side and darkness on my left. I never use my darkness though as it reminds me of father whose quirk is minior shadow manipulation. Even though my mother's quirk is light I have to use at least on aspect of my quirk and even though she didn't do anything to help me, she is still technically the better parent. However, that won't matter since my parents hate the idea of me becoming a hero. Well anyway I was on my way home to my rusty old shack that is called a house. I really hate my life. But anyway there was this weird limousine parked in front our house.
Me:Old man and hag I'm back.
I then look into the living room to see somebody I never thought I would see. It was the flame hero endeavor.
Me:H-hello Endeavor sir. Excuse my poor behavior. I wasn't aware we had a guest.
Endeavor:It is quite alright. Please take a seat.
Respecting his authority I threw my bag aside and say down. My bastard of a father began to speak.
Old man:So endeavor, your offer was-
Endeavor:To arrange a marriage between my daughter Shota and your son Y/n. I will pay you 10 million yen.
What the hell did I just hear?
Old man:Hell yeah you can have the brat!
Hag:Think of all the things we could do with that money dear.
I was flabbergasted that I was being used for money.
Me:Sir may I ask why you would want me?
Endeavor:Your quirk is a lot like my daughter's. It combines the quirks of your parents. I want to you two to be able to have children that will hopefully gain your quirks. I want to start a family legacy.
I had a look on my face that showed I was uncertain.
Endeavor:How about this? Your parents tell me you want to be a hero. I will recommend you to the hero course in exchange for this marriage.
I was happy that the number 2 hero would want that but I couldn't really speak so I nodded my head yes.
Endeavor:Good.
He handed my parents a briefcase that held 10 million yen which I would most definitely never see.
Endeavor:Also, as part of your courting.
Me(thought) :Courting?!
Endeavor:You and my daughter will be living together in a house which I have payed for. Your parents have already shipped your things away.
With that I moved to the house. It was huge.

I walked inside and when I entered I heard the sounds of a person walking down the stairs

???:So you're Y/n?
I turned around to see a beautiful girl who had red and white hair and scar on her left side. I had to fight the urge to blush and kept my composer.

Me:Yes I am

Me:Yes I am. And you must be Todoroki right?
Shota:Call me Shota since you are my fiance.
Y/n:Oh yeah right. So let's get to know each other.
We sat at a table where I sat on one side while she say at the other.
Me:So what's your quirk? Your father only said it was like mine.
Shota:My quirk is half hot half cold. As a result of a quirk marriage I can summon ice from my right and fire from my left. However, due to personal reasons I refuse to use my fire.
Me:I guess the same can be said for me. My quirk, Brighter darkness, allows me to use light from my right and Darkness from my left but I won't use my darkness due to my abusive alcoholic father. You don't have to tell me about why you won't use your fire.
I looked outside and saw it was getting late.
Me:It is getting late we should probably go to sleep. Do you have your room picked?
Shota:My father made the house with only one bedroom. We will have to share it.
Me:O-oh okay.
We walked into the room and after we got changed we got into bed. This will be weird.