First day at Ua

Shota Pov
It has been about 6 weeks since my father and Y/n's parents arranged this quirk marriage. We have been living in this house since that day and we have had to get used to somethings. For example, I have to get used to Y/n waking up at 6 in the morning to start training his already powerful quirk and his body. It would be tiring to have to hear the sounds of the gym equipment being moved constantly and part of me wanted to get and freeze him in place before going back to sleep. But even with that, he is still pretty great
Anyway, today was the day that we would start our first day at UA. We both got in through recommendation of my father so I have to guess that Y/n is pretty good. I mean his quirk sounds amazing but I have never seen it in action. Anyway I got dressed in my uniform which consisted of a red tie, a buttoned up white shirt and a green skirt.

I had to admit that I liked but part of me hoped that I wouldn't have to deal with perverts like I did in middle school

I had to admit that I liked but part of me hoped that I wouldn't have to deal with perverts like I did in middle school. Anyway I walked down to see Y/n. I blushed a bit as he looked handsome. He wore the male version of the uniform but instead of actually wearing the blazer he tied it around his waist.

Y/n:Hey

Y/n:Hey. You ready?
Me:Of course.
Our house wasn't that far from the school so we walked the way. During our walk to school we talked about what we expected to see from the school.
Y/n:Considering this is a hero school I have to think that the teachers are pro heroes. But if this is the top hero hero school do you think the heroes who are teaching us are around the top 20 or so?
Me:While I believe there would be hero teachers I don't think all of the teachers would be near the top 20 because 5hat would cause chaos with villains for the school.
Y/n:Yeah you're probably right.
We finally arrived at the school and entered it. We walked down the halls and finally made it to our class. Class 1a.
Y/n:Woah this door is huge.
Me:Maybe there are some class mates who have size manipulating quirks.
Y/n:Maybe.
We entered and as I was about to take my seat Y/n stopped.
Me:What's wrong Y/n?
Y/n:Shota what is this bag?
He pointed to a large yellow bag. The bag began to move and rise up. I got shocked and stumbled backwards but Y/n caught me, causing me to blush. The bag then slowly began to unzip itself to reveal a very tired man.
Aizawa:Well at least one of you have good observational skills. As for the rest of you it took 8 seconds for you to finally be quiet. That won't do. Rational students know that time is precious. Anyway my name is Shouta Aizawa, I will be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years you are at UA. Now put these on and meet my outside.
He picked up a bunch of PE uniforms as we then went to the respective changing rooms. I was one of the first to come out of the changing room in the Pe uniform and it consisted of the UA colours, red, blue and white. Then the rest of the class followed. My face contorted into one of disgust as I could feel some lustful intentions coming from the midget behind me. A way our teacher began to speak as he threw a ball at a blonde haired student.
Aizawa:We will be doing an assessment with your quirks. Bakugo you scored the highest in the entrance exam. what is the furthest you threw a ball without your quirk?
Bakugo:62 metres I think
Aizawa:Throw the ball with your quirk from the circle.
He heads to the circle and gets ready to throw it. He prepares sparks on his hands and let's out a large explosion.
Bakugo:Die!
The ball propels through the air, scorching from the flame of his explosion. Aizawa gets his machine that records the distance and it read 705.2 meters.
Aizawa:With the restraints of society you weren't able to use your quirks appropriately to gain enough experience but Ua will change that. Here we expect you to go beyond your own expectations of yourselves. Plus ultra.
Some of my classmates began to speak out with excitement.
Lighting Bolt:Woah we get to use our quirks!
Pinky:This will be fun!
Aizawa:Fun? Ok how about this. Whoever has the lowest score will be expelled.
We all gasped in shock.
Brunette:What you can't do that we just got here that isn't fair!
Aizawa:Fair? So you think natural disasters or innocent deaths are fair? Nothing in the role of being a hero or even living in this world will be fair. If you can't deal with that then why are you here at Ua?
We got nervous as we began the assessment. On the 50 metres dash I used my quirk to slide across the ground to get a great score of 6.5 seconds. I then saw Y/n take to the course against that pervert from before.
Robot:And go!
Before anyone could blink Y/n glowed and was already at the end.
Robot:1 second!
The class, including me, gasped loudly. A tall and beautiful Raven haired girl spoke up.
Raven hair:That is almost as fast as light!
Y/n:I mean my quirk is light.
So he can turn into a manifestation of light? Does that apply to darkness?
Anyway, Y/n and I did pretty well on the other tests. Unfortunately, the tests that required high physical strength I didn't mediocre on but Y/n did amazing. On the ball throw I used an iceberg which made the ball reach 800 metres. The second to last was Y/n. He stood in the circle and the white part of his glowed as his hand took on a similar shade. The ball then glowed and he threw it leaving a string of light behind. The ball was nowhere in sight as we all you turned to Aizawa.
Aizawa's recorder:299,792,458 meters.
We all gasped again.
Raven hair:That is the amount that light can reach.
After the green haired boy threw his ball Aizawa put up the scoreboard.
Y/n
Momo
Todoroki
Bakugo
Iida
Tokoyami
Kirishima
Mina
Jirou
Ochaco
Denki
Tsyuu
Shoji
Koda
Sato
Ojiro
Aoyama
Mineta
Midoriya
Aizawa:Oh and no body is actually getting expelled. That was just a trick to get you all to do your best.
Raven hair:Yeah that was obvious. Sorry I guess I should have said something.
Class 1a(except Y/n) :Yeah you should have.
That was the end of the first day. I had to admit Y/n was powerful. I can see why father chose him. Things would be interesting.