Usj part 1

Shota pov
The last day has been rather interesting. Class president was chosen and it was originally Izuku and Momo but Izuku chose Iida. Now we are in class once again with our tired Raven haired teacher.
Aizawa:Today we will be having a different type of class and will be doing some more hero training.
Y/n puts his hand up.
Y/n:Sir what kind of training is this?
Aizawa puts up a card with large blue highlighted letters that display the word Rescue.
Aizawa:We will be doing rescue training. Where you will be learning how to save people from natural disasters such as fires, floods, earthquakes and stuff like that.
Everyone let out uproars of cheers.
Aizawa:I haven't finished. There will be 3 heroes supervising you. Me, All might and a third hero that I won't reveal yet. Now you can choose to where your hero costumes but be warned that you aren't used to them just yet and they could limit your abilities. We will be leaving shortly so go and change. The facility will be off campus so we will be taking a bus. Let's go.
Class 1a:Yes sir.
We head off to the bus as Iida tries to organize us into seats but he fails. We are now on the road heading towards the training facility that Mr Aizawa mentioned. Everyone begin to start conversing with each other.
Tsuyu:Hey Midoriya your quirk is kind of similar to All might isn't it?
Deku:Oh well-
Kirishima:Wait Tsu you're forgetting that All might doesn't hurt himself.
Tsuyu:Oh yeah you're right.
Kirishima:Still I bet it's great having a quirk like yours. My quirk is good at taking out bad guys but it isn't all that flashy.
Deku:No way I think your quirk is awesome.
Aoyama:I believe my navel laser is the perfect combination of power and pizzazz.
Mina:But it is lame if you get sick sweety.
Kirishima:Well if anyone has the best quirks it is probably Y/n Bakugo and Todoroki.
Tsuyu:Yeah but with Bakugo's personality he won't be that popular
Bakugo:What did you say! I'll kick your ass!
Denki:See we basically just met you but we already can tell that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage.
Mina:Yeah but by far the coolest is Y/n's. His light abilities are so epic!
Y/n sighed as he closed his eyes  probably wanting to rest to be prepared for the training. What I didn't expect was his drowsy head to lean onto my shoulder. I blushed heavily as many of the girls started giggling to themselves. They knew about the arranged marriage and that he was my fiance but still they were excited to know that there was an actual couple in the class.
Mina:So Todoroki  with your fiance asleep you have to tell us. What is it like?
Me:Well, he is really great. He treats me well and even if this was arranged by my father, I am truly beginning to love him.
Girls:Aww.
Yaoyorozu then spoke up.
Yaoyorozu:Can you tell me something?
Me:What is it?
Yaoyorozu:What is his deal? It feels like he keeps trying to antagonize me with what he does. Like in the hero vs villain training course. He just attacked without a plan or even listening to me.
She seemed so mad at my fiance that she turned visibly red as I chuckled.
Me:Yeah, I learnt that he happens to be a very independent and prideful person. There was this one time where a closet fell on the ground. I tried to help out with lifting it back up but he insisted he could do it on his own. That ended with him accidentally slipping on the floor and being knocked out for a second.
The girls and I laughed, even Yaoyorozu who let go of her anger and laughed along with us. This seemed to be enough to wake up the sleeping Y/n who lifted his head off my shoulder.
Y/n:What are we laughing at?
Me and the girls looked at each other and nodded in agreement.
All of us:Nothing.
Y/n shrugged as he simply went back to sleep, falling onto my shoulder once again.
Aizawa:Hey. We're here stop messing around.
We leave the bus and head inside the large dome like structure that stood in front of them. The sides of the building was plated with purple coloured brick fences along with silver gates that were closed. The top of the dome had silver panels that covered the unforeseen glass panels that were surely underneath it.