USJ part 2

Shota Pov
I was on the landslide zone of the USJ, after being transported. A horde of villains rush at me. A scowl forms on my face as my right side begins to freeze up with frosty energy.
Me:Freeze.
A glacier that clashes with their moves forms, breaking into a simple ice path that still traps them. For a second I witness Y/n's star blade attack in full action. He is fighting hard so I must fight as well. More villains come charging in with their melee weapons as I grab one of them and stop them. It is getting colder and my movements are steadily getting slower. But this is only the beginning.

Y/n Pov
I strike another with my fist glowing from my quirk. I could hear the main boss mumbling something under his breathe that I couldn't make out. He then charged at me and Mr Aizawa. I leapt in to help my teacher. The pale blue haired menace grabs Mr Aizawa's scarf with his hand and pulls him in, bashing our teacher with his elbow. Aizawa gasps for air before the villain grabs his elbow. The skin begins to crack, revealing the unprotected flesh beneath it.
Me:Let him go!
I shot a beam of light towards the villain as a dust cloud forms. When it fades, the color fades from my face and I see the monster standing in front of me now.
???:Meet the Nomu Eraser head . A bioengineered weapon created to oppose the symbol of peace. But first, I want to see him tear this brat to pieces.
Aizawa kicks the villain away and uses his quirk on the beast. Nevertheless the monster uses his arm to punch me into a wall. I struggle to my feet, blood dripping from my mouth as I do.
???:He has pure physical strength that surpasses quirks. Now Nomu. Kill that brat.
I blast a light beam that seems to scorch the thing's stomach, only for the wound to heal almost immediately. It rushes for me and starts punching me in the gut. I can hear the terrified screams of my classmates and I even see through the flashes of my blackening vision that Shota  Kirishima, Bakugo and Midoriya rushing over despite our teacher's orders to remain still. The look of Shota's face made me feel nauseous as I fall unconscious. Even without the conscious ability to feel pain I know that the nomu is still pounding me with his fists.
???:Are you fine with being fucking useless?
A voice, filled with venom, speaks to me. Within the void of darkness a mass of black sludge forms in front of me. It transforms into a dark version of me.
Dark me:You really want to limit yourself like this? Die a coward that didn't go all out?
Y/n:Shut up. I don't need my father's power.
Dark me:Are you sure about that? Even on death's door you are pathetic. And to think Shota is actually willing to marry you.
Y/n:Shut up!
The dark figure grins as my version blurs and I truly fall into darkness.

Shota Pov
Y/n is struck down before our eyes. Tears begin to fall as the blue haired villain laughs.
???:Hahahaha! The symbol of peace will be here soon and he will see that he failed as one of his pupils is dead.
A rush of emotions fill me. Anger at this psychopathic asshole for killing Y/n, grief and sadness at my loss and overwhelming guilt at my uselessness. Suddenly the USN shakes violently. Before anyone could react the Nomu is sent flying by a tendril of darkness. Everyone looks to the source and sees Y/n just standing there  menacingly. A swirl of darkness is forming around him as he lunges at the Nomu. The Nomu charges at him, with fist getting ready to crush the teen but it is slice by a dark disc that Y/n throws. As the fight goes on I notice that his eyes are pitch black, soulless. Is this why he refused to use the darkness before? Also he didn't seem to actually be conscious so this may be an affect of his quirk.  The Nomu is still recovering from his wound as Y/n smirks, separating his hands as they each glow their own respective white and black. They then combine into an energy pulse that burns away and decays the artificial beast, leaving only it's useless legs behind. With no brain to control them the dull objects fall to the ground, at the same time as Y/n who crashes unconscious.