Chapter 5

(curse warning)

Genya’s POV
He seemed to be just relaxing in here on his phone, he doesn’t work today.  So he was in a bit of a better mood than normal, just a little bit grumpy. I cleared my throat and he looked up from his phone. It’s best if I explain right away, hopefully, I can be convincing.

“So the new family that moved in town, seem nice and I wanted to invite them over. The son, Tanjiro, seems really nice. I am friends with him and he doesn’t seem to mind the rumors. So I was hoping they could come over sometime. Just for a little bit, maybe dinner? If they are rude or start trouble we can kick them out okay? Please Nemi?”

He seemed really hesitant and thought about it for a while. I had to wait until tomorrow for an answer, he wanted to sleep on it. I sighed and understood, it’s better than a flat-out no. So the rest of the day went by, we had some dinner and then I took a shower. I really hope that he lets them come over. I know that I’ll find out his decision tomorrow but I am quite curious and anxious. I’ve never had a friend over before, I mean I have Muichiro but he never came over. Now I have a whole group of friends which is amazing and made me happier than ever. After my shower, I got into some pajamas and then got ready for bed.

Sanemi’s POV
I was surprised he wanted to invite the new family over. How do they feel about coming over? They obviously know about the rumors. Genya says that they don't mind but do they truly mean that? It all just seems too good to be true. I've been stuck thinking about it all night. So tomorrow I'll be tired and probably get yelled at by my boss.
Even though it's just a crappy inn where people go fuck and whine. It fucking sucks ass. Next thing I knew was my eyes were drifting close. Then my alarm went off, I only got two hours of sleep. Today's gonna be a bitch. I got up and got ready for the day and went into the kitchen. Genya was up too and kept sneaking glances at me. I knew he wanted to know if I agreed to them coming over. I sighed and tried to think positively.

"Fine, the new family can come over. But! If they are rude or try to pull some shit, it's over."