Final Chapter

(curse warning)

Sanemi’s POV
Then one day I got a call from Giyuu while I was at work. He knows my work schedule so this must be important. He never calls when I'm at my shitty housekeeper job.

“We found who killed your family and is being held captive at the base… come here when you can. They can be dealt with by you however you like, none of us will stop you. That is a promise Sanemi.”

My voice was caught in my throat. I didn’t know what to say, I finally will be able to face the person who destroyed me. I could feel tears build up in my eyes. I didn’t cry though, all I did was stand there. The anticipation of facing them is strong. I had to calm down and breathe. Then I spoke back and told him I'll be there later today. Then he agreed and hung up. I had to get back to work. Especially if I wanna leave on time. I worked even faster than normal. I was antsy.
Once I got off work I went straight to my car. Then I got in and calmly dialed Genya. He answered and I told him I had a few errands to run so I'd be home later than normal. He understood and hung up. I then started my car and headed to the base. I needed to steady myself before I do anything.
Well I know it will be difficult, I know I will probably lash out at them. I don't see why I shouldn't lash out at them. I am fucking angry and hurt. They deserve to know who they hurt and how much it did. I arrived at the base and the others were there. I looked around and Giyuu walked up to me.

"He is in the basement, he is tied up, gagged and blind folded. We won't stop you from doing anything. We also won't walk in or interrupt."

The others nodded and I headed to the basement. Once I got down there, I saw him. Everything felt more real now. I couldn't believe it, this man killed most of my family. I got closer to him and spoke up.

"You know why you're fucking here don't you? You killed innocent people, a mother and most of her kids. I'm sure you can peice together who the fuck I am. If not, I can help you understand."

I took off his blind fold. He looked at me with wide eyes and I could almost laugh. I backed up a bit and continued on with what I was saying.

"My mother and siblings did not deserve that. Now you will tell me exactly how you killed them. I want to hear it loud and clear."

I then took off his gag and waited. If he wouldn't talk then I'd make him. I waited a few moments and when I saw that he wouldn't speak up, I smacked him. I would continue to hit him if he wouldn't speak. Finally after about a few minutes he spoke up.

"I stabbed the women multiple times in the chest and sliced the rest in different ways."

"...Why?"

"I wanted to ruin-"

I didn't listen to the rest of what he said. I just gagged him again and put the blind fold on. He was just ruining a family for the sake of it. He is the worst person I've ever met.
I went back upstairs and they looked at me. Then I grabbed some knives and headed back down. So he stabbed my mother in the chest more than once? I think it's time for him to find out how that feels. First though, I slashed him in other areas. Like he did to my siblings.
Then I stabbed him as much as I wanted to in his chest. I didn’t stick around to watch him bleed. I quickly went upstairs and set the knives down. Shinobu picked up the knives and went to clean them throughly. I went over to Giyuu and he pulled me into a hug. I almost couldn't hold in the tears but I still didn't cry. After the hug, I went to go clean up. I showered and burned my clothes with Rengoku.
They had an extra pair of clothes for me. I don’t know what they did with that man's body but I didn't see it anymore. I had to go back home, I didn't want to worry Genya. It had been a few hours. Giyuu offered to go home with me to act as if the errand was a date. I was surprised he offered that but nodded. So we got in my car and headed to my house. We walked in and Genya was on the couch. He smiled and stood up.

"You both seemed to have had a lot of fun. I'll be picking up some food, but you both probably just ate. I will be back though."

He then left the house and Giyuu pulled me into another hug. It was good to have him with me after everything. Things are gonna be better now... Things have been ever since I met him. I pulled away and looked at him. His face seemed softer and I cupped his cheeks. Next thing I knew was that I kissed him.

Yeah, we will be fine as long as we can depend on each other.