Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience [1]

WESTVIEW, NEW JERSEY - 1950s

Y/n stood washing the dishes in her kitchen with her powers, carefully placing her fine China into place. Silently, and unbeknownst to her, Marc had walked in reading the newspaper just dropped off that morning. The sound of the plate breaking caused Y/n to look back towards the noise. 

"My wife and her flying saucers," Marc responded with a smile on his face, truly amused at her antics. 

"My husband and his tough head," she scrunched her nose with a smile. 

Marc began to walk over to his dear wife, "Aren't we a fine pair?" he gives her head a small kiss as she chuckles. Using her magic, she reversed the breaking of the plate and reverted it back to where it belonged. 

"What do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and black coffee?" Y/n slowly makes her way to the fridge listing off one of her favorite meals to make for the two. 

Marc glances up from his newspaper before giving her a warm smile. 

"I say, 'what did I do to deserve you?'" his words made her heart flutter. Heat began to rush to her cheeks and down her neck. No matter the compliments he's given, he never fails to make her flustered. 

"Y/n?" Marc questions as he peered over at the calendar on the wall, noticing something he couldn't quite remember putting there.

"Yes, dear?"

"Is there something special about today?" 

"Well, I know the apron is a bit much, darling, but I am doing my best to blend in," Y/n giggles playing with the light fabric of her apron, making her way over to her endearing husband, wondering what has got him questioning about today. 

"There on the calendar there. Someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date." He gently grabs his wife's shoulders to adjust her to look at what he is. 

Y/n was grateful her back rested perfectly against his chest, so he did not see her face become pale. She had forgotten what today had been, but what kind of wife would she be if she were to admit she did not know what today was?

"Oh, yes, the heart." she responds quickly to cover herself, her voice a little unsure. Marc hummed as he rested his chin atop her head. She worried that he had seen through her voice as he did time and time before. 

"Well, don't tell me you have forgotten, Marc." turning around and trying to put the pressure on him, she put her hands on her hips and gives him a concerning look. Marc fumbles with his next words, hoping to show her that he too knew. 

"'Forgotten?' Oh, Y/n, I have an amazing memory, I simple don't forget." He cockily responds. 

"Well then, tell me what's so important about today's date."