Stab

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOM! AHHHH I CANT BELIEVE HES 26 NOW! EVERYONE GO WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT. I LOVE YOU TOM EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW I EXIST! YOU ALWAYS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE SO THANKS.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM❤️

Warning: Shouting, mentions of blood, crying and mentions of abuse.

"He's not my father and he never will be" I look at him, crying more.

He grabs my face holding it in his hand "Don't cry pretty girl-"

"DONT TOUCH MY SISTER" Kirsty pushes John onto the floor. And this is where everything went down hill.

John stood back up, grabbing Kirsty by the neck. I froze for a second, Jake and Liam were crying, whilst Finn was about to punch John, until someone else punched him first.

Tom.

"Get your dirty hands off her. You should know how to treat women, you piece of shit" Tom got on top of him punching him. A crowd was now formed around us, some people finally came to help out. Two random men came over separating Tom and John.

Tom stood back up so I quickly grabbed his hand walking over to Kirsty and Finn. "Quick g-go now. I'm so sorry" I sniffled.

"Come o- Where's Jake?" Kirsty panics looking around. Jake was no where to be seen, that was until I heard the restaurant doors close. Ethan was taking Jake.

"JAKE!" I scream. Letting go of Toms hand, I grabbed the sharp knife that was on the table, darting outside to find Ethan dragging Jake to his van. 

As soon as I was behind them I yelled, "ETHAN! PLEASE JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE"

"Y/N It isn't that simple. Jake is my son, like you said-"

"If you was a father you would care for your son and not be kidnapping him. You would never ever hurt your kids or abuse there siblings." Kirsty and everyone else came by my side.

"Y/N" Jake sobbed.

"Don't worry Jakey. It's okay" Now the knife I was holding was pointing at Ethan.

"Y/N what are you gonna do with that knife. You couldn't hurt a fly even if you wanted to. Now if you excuse me, me and John shall be going" He snickers, while John grabs Jake.

"Get off me. Y-Your hurting me" Jake tried to get his grip off him. I tried to go up to him but Ethan stopped me, so I kicked him in the balls.

"SHUT UP" John slammed Jake into the van. I was so fucking angry right now, I was seeing red.

My fists were clenched around the knife I was holding. My next move was very unexpected. Walking up to John, I stabbed him in his stomach. At first I didn't even notice what I done until someone screamed 'call an ambulance'. That's when I came back to reality.

I just stabbed John.

Dropping the knife on the floor "No, no" I panic. There John was on the floor clenching his stomach, with his blood spilling out. Jake ran up to me hugging my side.

I put a hand to cover up my mouth to control my sobs. My heart was racing in my chest as I turned to look at Tom and Kirsty, with my whole body shaking. Ethan was out of sight, he must've ran away.