Umbrella

I have a tumblr account now where I'll post imagines of Tom holland or Peter parker when I can. I'm still gonna be on here and TikTok too, I just wanna expand my writing a bit.

The account is called: tomholland1996simp

Just ignore the name there was nothing else and remember my TikTok account for the peter parker story is @ynandpeterparker

Enjoy :)

Warning: Smut (towards end i'll let you know), underage drinking and kissing.

Finally we arrived back into Kingston, all of us excited for tonight's party. Harrison dropped me and Tom back to his first, letting us know he will see us tonight and so did the others. When we entered the Holland house, Nikki, Dom and the boys came running down the stairs, immediately wishing Tom a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday Son" Dom gave him a big hug, patting this back. Nikki then pulled him in wishing him a happy birthday and saying how he's getting so much older now. The boys did say happy birthday but then did proceed to punch their brother for his 'birthday beats'.

"Ouch, alright" Tom jumped back once Harry and Sam gave him there last 18th punch. Paddy then came over giving him a hug instead of hurting him. "Don't worry i'm not gonna punch you" He told his brother, melting my heart. That's why Paddy was my favourite brother out of them all, not just because he was the youngest at eight, he had the best heart ever.

"Aww thanks bud" Tom hugged him.

"Hello darling, how was the little vacation" Nikki pulled me for a hug now. "It was amazing, we actually brought you guys some gifts there was lots of shops there" I smiled at her.
"Thanks honey, We also have gifts for you Tom come let's go into the living room"

After Tom opened his presents he thanked both his parents straight away. They both did notice the chain around his neck too, the one he had been wanting to get for ages. I had told them about me getting it anyways so they knew not to pick it up.

Kirsty, Finn and Liam came over as well for Toms family get together. During the weekend he was going to see his other family, so today was just the small group one.

Me and Tom were now sitting on the swing chair outside in the garden enjoying each other's company. His arm was around my waist, my body snuggled into his, it was getting a bit darker now due to it getting late.

Liam had came over standing in front of me and Tom now. "You okay bubba?" I asked the 3 year old. He didn't say anything but just had a wide grin on his face, he stepped closer to Tom and pinched his legs. Tom faking a gasp like it hurt. "What was that for?" Tom laughed making Liam giggle by his naughtiness.

"Harry told me to pinch you instead of me fighting him" The boy admitted, slapping Toms leg. "Right that's it" Tom slowly got up chasing the little boy around the garden who started to scream and laugh once Tom playfully pulled him to the ground. Tickling him whilst he screams for him to stop. "Ahhhh stop" He laughed.

"Tom we're gonna go now so you and your friends can have a nice night. No partying remember just your friend group can have a small drink. There in the fridge" Nikki said hugging Tom goodbye then me after.

"Okay mum thanks, see you tomorrow" He picked Liam up letting him stand to run to his mum to leave. "Shhh darling when they go we better get ready" Tom whispered in my ear for the sneaky party that was going to happen.

"Okay there gone, I'm gonna go get ready. Do you need anything?" Tom asked me once he check if they were all gone. "No thanks, I've got my things in my suitcase still that I took on vacation, I'll be okay." I replied standing up and going upstairs with him.