spidey

warning: Not really any just a lot of swearing and the boys hitting each other.

I woke up by the sound of my phone dinging, I got a text from Kirsty saying that she was outside. I slowly peeled the covers off me getting up. "Nooo stay please" Tom whined with his eyes closed.

"I need to get Liam, Kirsty and Finn are here. And it's-Its 11pm we need to get up" I pulled my phone out checking the time, then placing it back on the counter. I quickly walk down the stairs seeing Liam playing with Jake. "Come on Liam your mummy and daddy are outside" I pick him up.

"Mummy?" He asks and I nod. He then waves to everyone, I step outside the door seeing the car. I walk over, strapping him in the seat then talking to Finn and Kirsty about how he was good and what he ate, things like that.

Entering the house I heard the boys shouting. Nikki and Dom weren't home due to having to do some work stuff, so it was just me and the boys in the house.

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" Harry screamed, Me and Jake both look at each other and dart for the stairs. The shouting came from Harry's room so I ran in seeing him strangling his twin to the bed.

"HARRY STOP" I push him off Sam, then helping him up.

"NOO HES A FUCKING IDIOT" Harry yells, charging at his brother again. They were proper going for it, Harry punched Sam in the face and then Sam did the same.

"STOP! Harry, Sam" Paddy screamed trying to help me, that's when the door opened revealing Tom with a worried expression.

He looked at me, Jake and Paddy trying to get them to stop so he had to step in. He grabbed Sam holding him back whilst I stopped Harry from charging at him.

"What the fuck is going on!" Tom yelled at his brothers holding Sam back.

"SAM IS THE PROBLEM! I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH!" Harry shouts whilst heavily breathing.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT! I TOLD YOU I HAD IT UNDER CONTROL AND YOU FUCKED IT UP. I TOLD YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED AND NOW LOOK!" Sam wiggles in Toms grip.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR A FUCKING DICKHEAD YOU GOT US IN THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I WISH YOU DIE!" Harry tried to push pass me but I held him back.

"Harry you don't mean tha-" Trying to calm him down.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" He yells in my face, pushing my arms off him then walking out the room.

Then I knew what was to come, Tom knew I hated that word 'bitch'. With the reasons behind it he knew, It pissed me off so bad when people called me it but it could hurt too.

Now I saw that Tom was angry, he let go of Sam and was going to the door so I walked in front of him. "Stop, leave it" I said.

"No! He doesn't treat you like that when you tried to help him"

"Fucking idiot!" Sam said as they were both mad, they were very protective over me clearly. I mean sometimes Harry was he just got angry a lot...he didn't mean it though and I knew that.

Tom picked me up, throwing me on Harry's bed, then him and Sam go out the door to find Harry. That's when I heard the shouting coming from another room.

"TOM GET OFF ME!" Harry yelled.

"Tom just leave it" I walked into the room, seeing him pin his brother to the wall.

"APOLOGISE THEN!"

"No, GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING IDIOT, PISS OFF-"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" We all heard a yell behind us, it was Dom and Nikki. They must've heard all the shouting and walk upstairs.

"Tom let go of your brother now" Nikki told him and he pushed him harder into the wall but then let go.

I pulled Tom away from Harry so nothing else could happen. Dom grabbed Harry taking him out of the room so he doesn't cause anything else. Sam and Tom explained everything to Nikki, she's was a mad at all of them.

"I trust you all to be here alone and not start a fight and now look" She said.

"It was Harry, he literally told someone we stole something of there's but we didn't he wanted to look cool but now there gonna come to find us" Sam complained.

"I'll sort it out, now I want you two to apologise to your brother now" Nikki demanded so they both walked out of the room. She smiled at me, Jake and paddy walking out herself.

————————

About an hour had past, I was laying on the sofa on my back whilst Jake and Paddy played with their cars. My phone pinged again as our group chat had been sending messages back and forth. A great idea had popped into my head that I was going to tell our group later on today.

Tom walked over to me, standing above me whilst I laid on the sofa. He had a frown on his face so I opened my arms welcoming him to lay on top of me.

At first he tried not to put all his weight on me until I said, "Tommy relax, your not gonna kill me just lay properly" that's when he laid with his head on my chest turning to the left to watch the tv. Playing with his curls he sighed loudly "What's wrong baby?" I asked as I played with his curls.

"I just....never mind" He wrapped his arms around me, laying more comfortably on me, I didn't want to push him to much if he was sad but I had to try one last time.

"Love, you know you can tell me anything right? I'm here if you wanna talk, I won't push you if you don't want to but i'll listen and talking through things always helps" I kiss the top of his hair, still twisting the few strands around.

"Well I did something, Something really big and I'm just scared."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I did an audition for the new spider man part, and I think I did bad well I know I did bad. I really really wanna do this part and i've always wanted to play spiderman as you know it's been my favourite. It's my dream and I don't wanna fail anyone" He cried.

"Don't cry baby. That's amazing! I know your gonna do amazing when your older, your future your gonna be the best actor ever. I believe in you and even if you don't get the part there's so many opportunities out there."

"You would be a failure everyone's gonna be so happy for you and support you. Your dream will come true, don't you worry. I think it's amazing that you auditioned for the part, if you don't get it it's fine. They just don't see the real good acting in you. I love you, okay. This is amazing news please don't cry"

"Thanks darling, really it means a lot. Just hope i'll get the part" He smiles pecking my lips.

"I know you'll get the part, Spidey"