The party kiss

Omg guys! I WATCH UNCHARTED ON FRIDAY. I KNOW YOU MUST BE THINKING WHAT! I DIDN'T WATCH IT IN CINEMA BC NO ONE WANTED TO WATCH IT WITH ME SOOOOO I RENTED IT OUT ON FRIDAY.

AND AHHHHHH HE LOOKS SO CUTE AND SEXY. BRO IM IN LOVE WITH TOM HOLLAND. I LOVE THE MOVIE ITS SO GOOD AND HIS ACTING IS AMAZING. HE WAS SO FUCKING CUTE IN IT THOUGH. LIKE HOW CAN HE BE SO CUTE AND SEXY!!!!!

ANYWAYS BACK TO THIS PART, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!

Also we are gonna pretend it's like January time. Sorry I skipped the other months but oh well.

Waking up I could hear the sound of whimpers coming from outside the door. I look at my phone , seeing that the time was exactly 3:42am. Tom was snoring away next to me with his mouth open a little, looking cute of course.

Oliver and Ellie slept on the big blow up mattress on my floor. I laugh a bit when I see Ellie's leg fully over Oliver's body, damn she still does it. When we had sleepovers she would always throw her long legs over me and it was so annoying.

The sound of whimpers turned into screaming, "NO, No!" Jake sobbed. So I quickly throw the covers off me and run into his room. He was crying in his sleep, having yet another nightmare.

"Jake, Jake wake up" I gently shake him.

"Stop. please. NOOOO!" He screamed then woke up from his nightmare, breathing heavily.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's just me. Y/N." I pulled him into a hug, whilst he cried into my neck. "I'm here. No one's gonna come. Your safe" Whispering to him.

"C-can I sleep w-with y-you and To-tom?" He lifted his head up.

"Yeah of course. Bring your favourite blanket then" I smile walking into my room and closing the door. The noise must've woken Tom up as he was now sitting up rubbing his eyes. When he finally sees me and Jake he gives me a confused look.

"Nightmare" I tell him as Jake gets into the bed so he can be in between me and Tom.

"Hey buddy. Your okay now" Tom whispered to him, pulling Jake closer to his body.

Eventually he started to fall asleep as I was playing with his hair and then I looked at Tom, who was now in a deep sleep. My eyes started to flutter as I let sleep take over my body.

——————————————
Time skipped.....

Around 6pm I had finished my makeup, I didn't put that much on as I'm not a big fan of caking my face with makeup. After putting on my dress I looked it the mirror and wow!

Damn I look beautiful!

Beautiful nahhh I looked hot!!

(This is the dress you wore sorry If you don't like it imagine something else)