°•INTRODUCTION•°

Hello to all the beautiful people reading this monstrosity of a book.

It's me the author, I just wanted to notify you of anything you might need to know about this story.

⚠️I do not own anything except some of the plot and a few ocs ⚠️

Any comments sexualizing a character that is under age will be deleted.
The collector is a child wether they are chronically 1000 years old doesn't matter, this includes the characters of Bnha.

No homophobic comments or anything against the LGBTQIA community will be tolerated.

I am new to writing so please be kind, I accept constructive criticism but please don't think you can be as rude as you want.

There will be mentions of extremely sensitive scenes through out the book, I will put a warning if necessary.

My writing and Grammer could be incorrect, English isn't my first language, so please don't be scared to correct me.

This story will not follow the timeline of, 'The owl house' and Luz will not be in this story, maybe a few references, but that's it.

My story will have non-canon scenes in the Bnha world, so please don't go to TikTok and spread false information.

In this book the following characters are black:

Mina Ashido

Tokoyami Fumikage

Gang orca

  _____

Momo Yaoyorozo will be Desi

Jiro kyoka will be half  Filipino half Japanese

Midoriya Izuku is half Malaysian half Japanese

Sero Hanta is Cuban

____

The collector will be half Arabic and half African in this story, so please know there may be a few things you may or may not understand.

There will not be a major mention of the N-word, yes there will be black characters, but the N-word won't be used much in this story.

The collector uses He/They pronouns so I don't want any misgendering in the comment section.

I am open to suggestions and opinions.

None of the images in this book belong to me. This story is a work of fiction therefore the plotline is a work of imagination and belongs to me.

______

This story will contain mythology gods from different countries, if you come from the following nations please correct me if I made a mistake in representing the mythology of your country.

India

Vietnam

China

Morroco

Saudi Arabia

Any racist, comments or negative opinions regarding the mythology of these countries will be dealt with accordingly, this book is meant to have representation of POC,(people of color) as well as queer and gender queer people, if you do not like it, please exit my story.

Also these gods will be wearing thier traditional attire, and you are not to sexualize these garments, this is someone's culture and nationality, and I'm sick and tired of people sexualizing attire from a different culture namely white cis heterosexual males. This is not for you to get high off of.

_____

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️

This story may include mentions of, extreme gore, blood, insanity, abuse, neglect, sexual harassment, references to war, major character death, alcoholism, murder, and sewer slide (self unaliving).

Let's get to know one another through this journey!
Onward loves!(this is what I call my readers)

Let's get to know one another through this journey!Onward loves!(this is what I call my readers)